NA H Tank/RDPS LF Guild

After being recruited into a top 100 Guild towards the end of Legion and being in it for a raid through normal for Uldir, I quit after guild drama arose so I also quit the game.
I am looking for a guild to raid in on the weekends doesn’t matter time so I can get back into raiding thinking world rank 500-600 to get back into it on a more casual scene.
Discord is Brandon#9999
I am a druid player, I can play Resto, Balance and Guardian. Contact me through discord I can provide logs there. MAINLY LOOKING TO PLAY TANK WITH DPS/HEAL OFFSPEC IF NEEDED

Hi Alcohol!

I sent a request on discord in hopes to chat about our Guild. Our Guild is recruiting ranged DPS with a heal off-spec for Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear with you soon!

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.