466 HP heals

I am looking for a EST Raiding guild that raids between 8-11 any night it doesn’t matter. I am trying to find a home that has players that like to do a little of everything but mainly raid. If your out there hit me up.

If you’re interested in transferring at all we’d love to have you.

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Ny’alotha and prep for Shadowlands. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our second team for casual raiding and are recruiting all roles currently for this group.

Why join OA?
Being a new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Tuesday/Thursday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
12/12 Normal Nya
12/12 Heroic Nya
1/12 Mythic Nya

Preferred Requirements:
Neck level 80
Addons: Weakauras, DBM
450 ilvl MINIMUM
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of Non-hunter Ranged DPS.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Sèndra-Kel’Thuzad or listed officers, or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
SamiiKinz#1468
Exhalinqq#1854
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
SamiiKinz#1848
Fay#9145
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/7Aazds3

Hi there! ORCA is a Dalaran Alliance guild that currently raids T/Wed/Thu 8-11 PM EST, we formed as a relatively new guild just 3 weeks ago and our current progression is 12/12N and 11/12H that we just hit tonight from 8/12H. The guild is led by a former Top 50 guild raider and the guild is comprised of both new and old, experienced and inexperienced people alike. We also do M+ keys for gear on the side, and we’re mostly a night owl guild so you can always find people running keys late at night or near the evenings. Below is our guild advert:

ORCA is currently recruiting all classes/specs to finish up Nya’lotha. Want to be a part of progression? Want to earn something with a group of people who are pushing to better themselves in every raid? Get in while we begin to prepare for Shadowlands and be a part of something great!

Current needs:
Blood DK
Holy Paladin
Retribution Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Balance Druid
Fire Mage
Arms Warrior
Shadow/Disc Priest

Even if you’re not on that list, still feel free to contact us, we’re looking at any exceptional players interested in a progression mindset.

We have prospects to be a guild that can clear cutting edge achievements on a lightweight raid schedule.

If you think this is what you’re looking for, please feel free to contact Vaultic#1262 or Kae#11715 on bnet

If you are interested, I look forward to hearing from you. My discord is Kae#4869

Good morning Garrack!

Our Guild is recruiting healers and dps for BFA & Shadowlands. Our Guild raids Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-11pm EST.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey man that could be us. add the b-tag buttercup#1858. We raid 730-1030 wed/thurs. Pretty casual atm. hmu

Hi Garrack,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey! < Oops on Norman > is a one night (Sat. 8-11 est) raid guild that is looking to grow to go into SL, located on Zul’jin.

Our goal is to build a solid group to push into mythic while maintaining a one night raid schedule for those who don’t have time to commit to multinight raids. Currently 12/12H recruiting all.

Appart from raiding we run M+ keys and BGs daily.

Feel free to add me on Bnet: Golad#1202

Hey what server are you on?

Ah, sorry, Zul’jin.

nice i will hit ya up , a buddy of mine and I were thinking of jumpomh there anyway.

Hey there, we are looking for a Hpal. We are currently 11/12H after a few weeks of raiding. We are running keys, old raids, bgs, etc. outside of raid! Gonna link the guild spam below, thanks.