LF Social Friendly Guild

Hey there everyone!

I’m looking for a social, friendly and active guild that’s not too big. I can’t stay away from wow no matter what I do, but I realized it gets kinda lonely without people to play with. The faction doesn’t matter, but my schedule is a bit wonky so if anyone wants a mediocre at best raider from me it’d have to be after 11 pm est or on the weekends.

I love doing all types of content, all roles, etc. I’m a real people person and I love getting to know my fellow players. I don’t make jokes at the expense/feelings of others, and I try my best to be a delight or team player.

If anyone is looking for a player like me please respond to this post. I would really love to speak with you all and I look forward to whatever adventures this post leads me too. Have a great rest of whatever time of day you catch this at. I appreciate you, your time, and everything you do!

AVALANCHE raids 11:30 pst to 2 am tue/thu and as long as you try your hardest we wouldn’t mind(it’s also when we’re most active). We’re only like 20 something people at most but we’re pretty cool.

We’re on area 52 horde. feel free to talk to me on bnet fynale#1653.

Good morning Screamlord!

Our Guild raids Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time. We enjoy running mythic keystones and other fun Guild events.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey my man check us out

Hello Screamlord,

I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>, a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. I am working on building a fun and social team for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. The goal of the guild is to clear Normal, Heroic, and at least half of Mythic every tier, while maintaining a relaxed and chill environment. I want to clear content at a reasonable pace, but I care more about the people I’m playing with. My aim is a small, tight-knit group that is more interested in logging in and playing together than trying to push CE.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
    (Farm night is TBD)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and I’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey hey! Just wanted to say thank for you posting your ads. I will make sure to get to them as soon as I get home. And I know some people might be gone because it’s so late when I get back, but just in case to show that I am looking and paying attention to you all.
Again thanks, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why not a fresh start with some fresh peoples. We are just starting a re-roll over on Hyjal(Horde) and would love for you to come check us out. jump in discord and take a look around to see if its something your interested in. [H][US][Hyjal] Re-roll Project - looking for members