[H] 454 Ret pally LFG

hello im a returning player looking for a weekend raiding guild. Ive basically been on a break from raiding for a while (since WOD) but im looking to get back into raiding as well as start running higher mythic+ with a guild group ( willing to server transfer if I find a good fit, but not race change). feel free to add my btag Rosamu#1588 look forward to chatting with you have a great day :slight_smile:

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 6/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC

• 2 DPS needed | 1 Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact wolf or myself.

Good morning Thastie!

Our gud is recruiting for our Friday/Saturday raid team. We enjoy running mythic keystones and more as a guild and community.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a moment. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!.

Bump it up

Hey my dude check us out and if your interested drop me a line on my btag

Hi there Thastie!

Our Guild is recruiting for Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time for H NWC & for upcoming in Shadowlands. We also run mythic keystones.

I’m going to share our recruitment post. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to see you soon!