Looking for a new Home for myself and partner

Hello,

I am searching for a medium sized guild and one that is not necessarily over crowded. Both myself and my partner got out of a bad guild recently and are hoping to find one with a more laid back / mature nature to it. Preferably RP based if possible since we play on WrA/MG but not exclusive to that, we are willing to make characters just about anywhere.

Myself I’m knowledgeable with healing and DPS, I have a lvl 120 Disc Priest on Horde who is il 442 and a Tauren Druid who is also lvl 120 and il 430. I can play any healer so if there is something specific needed, it will just take me a bit of time to get it to cap and geared.

I also like playing DPS, though ranged and caster based i’m not quite the greatest at melee DPS and Tanking I’m (alright) with though its newer to me, my BF is actually still helping me learning through leveling tank alts. He plays Tanks, Healers and DPS and pretty much knows how to do most from each of those roles.

We don’t care what faction either, we play both.

If you would be willing to take us on feel free to respond to thread! Thank you and have a good day/evening.

Hi thete Kalilia and spouse!

Our Guild is recruiting healers and ranged dps if that’s what you prefer to play. We raid, run mythic keystones and more fun Guild events.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you both soon!

1 Like

Hey there I’d love to talk to you and your partner we are looking for caster dps and think you guys would be a great fit we raid one day a week as we are all adults and need time for real life check us out

1 Like

Lets talk
add my btag

matt#19690

If you’re tired of guilds that want you to max your ilvl, and hit DPS thresholds, that really only play the latest game content, and expect you to already know everything about the game before raiding, then I’d encourage you to read on!

We are a raiding guild whose goal is to have newer players, or those who perhaps are new to raiding find a place where they can come in start at square 1 if needed, and have a no pressure approach to raids and end game content. If you feel you’ve missed out on content because it’s not the newest raid, or haven’t finished your gear and cloak grinds but want to have a solid raid group and get your feet wet in raiding then we are here for you.

We will do our best to give you the tools, resources, and advice to help you with your classes, specs, and professions. We won’t kick you out for not meeting gear score thresholds or DPS thresholds. We understand everyone starts somewhere and that it can feel overwhelming to start your raiding career in a true newer raider no pressure experience.

The founders of the guild where in your shoes, we wanted to see the story, the content, and the raids that are available but can be hard to find a guild to accommodate those looking for those experiences.

If you’re interested in joining a guild that is welcoming to new players and/or new raiders and have room to move into later content raids in a no pressure environment, or take that step up and start leading raids for the latest content then give us a look!

BNet: PrplHrtWinr#1924
Discord: Don Abele#9819

1 Like

Hello there Kalilia, I would love to chat with you and your partner about our guild when ever you have some free time. Please feel free to add my btag:Kitsune#1784
Look forward to hearing from you two.

Hey there :smile: I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic!
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 9/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Heyo! Bnet SpareLyric#1417 hmu if interested in chatting! We are a PVE PVP RP guild! 4/12M with a RP specific discord, 3+ RP events a week, and Musicbot to add background immersion during RP events :smiley: Would love to chat more! If anyone has questions about it please feel free to add! I wish everyone a dandy evening