[H] Havoc DH LFG

Hi Guys,

I’ve been playing WoW since beta, I ran a successful guild on Cenarius/Hyjal for over a decade, we pushed hard modes, got horde firsts, etc. However, like most of us, I grew up in that time frame and I still want to raid without the huge time commitment.

To put it simply, I had life happen last year right before 8.2 and I stopped raiding and took a break for awhile, now I’m back and just having fun and running M+ and other stuff waiting for SL. My guild (the one I founded and ran for many years) is doing Mythic only and despite having the gear level I’d like to learn the fights and not be a liability.

I’m looking for a guild that’s raiding heroic and maybe some mythic attempts once or twice a week later in the evening PST/MTN.

Feel free to hit my raider io, my long time druid (also on Hyjal) is Kiore, you can armory if you want to see my decade+ raiding there TBC -> Cata, then Krynsa (Mage) until Legion where I fell in love with the DH.

Anyways, would love to find a guild of serious but laid back folks who like to bust each others balls but kill bosses.

Battlenet: illwill#1832
Discord: illwill#3323

Good morning!

Our Guild is recruiting for our Heroic raids. We’re looking for dps to join us on our Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We have a normal alt run on Thursday evenings. We have Mythic Mondays to ensure everyonwhas a keystone completed before reset.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon. I sent a friend request on discord as well.

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 3/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders ]
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

[H] Loot Hoarders - Kargath

Schedule:

Monday,Wednesday,Thursday 8:30 pm EST - 11:30 pm EST (5:30 pm PST - 8:30 pm PST)

Contact Us!

If you feel like we would be a good fit or have any questions please contact us

Discord: Ørin#3164 | BNet: Ørin#1413
Discord: revenge#1853 | BNet: Revenge#12580
BNet: Shanthi#1686

Lots of great responses, thank you, the challenge is mountain time, looking to start 8/9 pacific time at the earliest. I know that’s fairly unique, but kids and priorities and all.

Hello Kiori
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Not sure if anyone is still looking, but talked to a lot of great folks, sadly it seems most of you are in eastern time, or during my work hours.

Anyone out there looking for a 471+ geared DH who has extensive raid experience and looking for a chill but progressive guild that raids a couple times a week with start times after 8pm pacific? Holler please!

Hey Kiori! I’d like to talk to you more about what you’re looking for and if we are possibly the right fit for you. I’m going to give you our spam copy/paste. Please be sure to contact us if our recruitment ad interests you!

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord