Veteran & Noob LF Friendly/Social Guild

I’ve played since BC launch, stopped in Legion, just recently came back. Just got the girlfriend into playing and she’s enjoying it and actually ran some mythic dungeons 2 months in!

Shes brand new and we are looking for a home of people who are friendly, social, and relaxed. She would love to hang with some females who enjoy transmog, pet battles/collecting, etc. I wouldn’t mind a group who likes to push mythic+ keys and wants a reliable tank or dps.

I’m a former heroic raid leader blah blah but thats in the past. I primarily like running mythic+ but I would raid with the right group. Not looking to push cutting edge content. I’d actually rather be in a raid group who wants to learn and doesn’t have much experience so I can help teach them. Maybe I’d do heroic raiding at most.

She would like having other girls to hang out with and do transmog runs, some pet battles or pet collecting, and she does have aspirations of getting better and doing some normal mode raiding at some point.

We are on Illidan but would transfer for the right group of people. I primarily play blood DK and I’m not completely useless in that role. She’s a hunter but might explore other classes.

Mostly just looking for somewhere social and friendly and supportive of new players and willing to teach them and be patient as they learn and grow.

We are very 420 and LGBTAI+ friendly.

Send me a message Rathrune1845 if you have a place that might work! Thanks so much for reading.

1 Like

AVALANCHE has a couple people that might be a good fit for your friend and you as well. we’re an aotc focused guild that raids tue/thursday 8:30pm pst - 11:00pm. We’re on area-52 horde. My bnet is fynale#1653.

<Dusk to Dawn> is a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. We are building a fun and social team for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear Normal, Heroic, and at least half of Mythic every tier, while maintaining a relaxed and chill environment. Clearing content at a reasonable pace is important, but finding the right people and personalities to play with is our priority. We will be a small, tight-knit group that is more interested in playing together than pushing hard Mythic progression (though it won’t stop us from clearing as much as we can).

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
    (Farm night is TBD)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Wuxia, thanks for an actual response instead of just spamming your guild recruitment message like Hornamar did. Hoping for more replies to see what might be a good fit.

I do apologize, I did read your whole post but I wasn’t sure if we’d be a great fit since I didn’t see your availability and we’re a late night guild (in my experience, most people don’t look for late night guilds). So I figured I’d drop the generic and if it seemed like a good fit we could chat more from there. No hard feelings if you’re looking for something else.

Vodex is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that’s been around since 2012. We’re a semi-casual raiding guild that focuses on community and fun. (I’m taking a chance here since your post doesn’t explicitly say whether you prefer remaining Horde.)

Please add me on discord or bnet if you’d like to chat.

Bnet - Baconburger#11507
Discord - Baconbuns#8537

Hi Evilken and significant other!

We have couples that play together in our Guild as well. It’s great! We have guildies who are interested in collecting transmog, mounts, pets and achievements. We do have a weekend raiding schedule, but we have other fun events planned through the month.

I would like to just share our Guild recruitment post from the forums if I may. Should you guys be interested, my contact info is in the post. We thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Evilken and lady friend, from the sounds of it you guys could be a good fit with Windchill. We mainly just do M+, achiev farms, tmog runs etc. Hang out and shoot the… well we talk. Feel free to hit me up if you’re interested.
Bnet: Wolfsonge#1372

Hello! I added you on bnet shanehimself#1169. Our guild Remission on Zuljin is filling up of retired raiders and helping people start over or start raiding for the first time. Running normal and heroic raids Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12a est. We have a lot of girlfriends and wives playing too! Thanks again.

we have several females that could become great friends!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hey Evilken & Gf,

If you’re up for faction transfer for the right group, Reformation may be what you’re looking for.

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 2/12N Ny’alotha, we raid on Saturdays 6-8 Sever Time (8-10pm Eastern). Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed on weekends for those pesky ones that require a group.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Raids are ish, summer attendance lately. Have pet/mount/mog collectors and we are doing mythic key runs on a regular basis. Nothing crazy high yet, but we’re getting there. Look me up if you would like to chat and learn more about us.

Sam

Thanks all, I will reach out to you guys to discuss. More replies are welcome from other groups.

1 Like

Hi Evilken, welcome back to the game. Glad to hear your girlfriend is enjoying the game. I did the same with my wife many years ago, she got tired of looking at my back, and finally showed some interest. Gave her a toon and a fishing pole, and let her explore, she was hooked. She plays a panda hunter.
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Thrall, EST time zone server. We are an adult guild and generally require our members to be at least 25 years old. The majority of our membership is much older and the average age of members is around 35-45, with several over 50. We are a unique guild community and value our members above all things, and I don’t spam the forums looking for just anyone to join. I liked what you had to say and I think you and your girlfriend should feel very welcome here, we have around 8-12 ladies in the guild most of which are also on the raid team.
There is so much more about us that I think you will find interesting, and our post says it best, so I apologize but here comes our spam (as you said).
If you are interested I would like to invite you to sit in discord on Thursday when we raid and listen.
Hope we hear from you, good luck in your search.
Dragon.

Tom Sellecks Mustache (12/12N - 12/12H) a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more friends to join us for the rest of this tier and beyond.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Fulltime - & DPS w/Offtank Spec To fill if needed
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest - We have Zero
DK
DH
Monk
Hunters - We have a bunch (like weeds)
Druid - Feral/Boomkin> Shaman
Rogue
Warlock - Does anyone play these anymore?
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday’s, Saturday members run Mythic +, alt leveling, Transmog or old content, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple, Ulduar and now Firelands when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

Hi Evilkèn,

I would love to chat with you about my guild. We are a horde guild on Thrall, and are currently rebuilding our guild after a long hiatus. You do not have any days or times listed, so I’m hoping that you would be able to work with ours, Tues and Weds 8-10:30 PM EST . While I understand you do play a Blood DK, we are currently looking for DPS for our raid team, but have plenty of room for additional tanks for Mythic plus groups!

We are looking to make our guild into exactly what you are looking for, that community feel, while able to have fun and kill bosses, raid or M+ ones. We also are looking to get into PvP as well later down the line.

We do have a few women in guild, and all are open to doing multiple different things in guild, and transmog runs are a definite on our list of things we wish to pursue to help foster a great community feel. Our members are all very social, with many in discord while online playing, so voice comms are a bonus to what you are looking for. While you stated that you aren’t looking to do much raiding, our team is looking to achieve AoTC each tier, and MAY do some mythic bosses down the road, which seems to fit into your wishes. Your girlfriend will also be welcome to try out for the team as well! We will be happy to work with her to get into raiding if she so chooses!

I will leave a link below for you to look over,feel free to add me or one of my recruitment team members and we can chat!

Thanks for all the people I’ve chatted with recently.

To clarify, our availability for raiding would be weeknights from 8-11 central time. Sundays might be possible as well.

Thanks for all the replies thus far!