LFC raiding M+ friendly

My wife and I have split from our guild, looking for a more friendly less elite raiding game enjoying community. We’ve done mythics + mythic raiding and would still love to but with players that want to enjoy the game as well

Add me :slight_smile: bnet repented#1508

2 Likes

Hi Repented! While our guild doesn’t plan to move into Mythic raiding, we are friendly, laid-back, and still complete AotC on a light schedule (and do M+ and other activities). If you like the idea of a smaller guild that’s pretty chatty on Discord even if we’re not in-game all the time, let me know!

I’ll link our recruitment post here so you can check it out and see if we sound like what you’re looking for.

If we sound like a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out!

hey there, I am a member of Toast on Area-52. We are a mega guild with multiple teams on different difficulty for raid and have many M+ push teams and casual teams as well. We all ways have open doors for more players. We also foster a healthy competitive environment. While we want our players to strive for improvements we do not let elitism or toxicity take a foot hold.
If that sounds like something you two would be interested in we can talk more
My battle tag is Memoryfoam#11291
Thanks and good luck!

Hi there Repented!

Our Guild and community is in between casual/laid back and raidiby Guild. We accept all classes and roles. We raid Heroic Friday/Saturday evenings at 7:30pm EST start time.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!