Looking for Guild (Zul'Jin)

Emergency First Responder looking for guild. Been playing wow since original launch. Adult / Over 18 long established guild preferred. If you run your guild like post WWII East Germany or are politically correct please dont bother to respond lol. I like to have fun. Dont loose sight that this is a game :slight_smile:

Hi there Pillowdrool!

We have a social/casual Guild recruiting I think would be a great fit for you. We raid, run mythic keystones and other events. Participating in the events is not required, but only if you want to. We understand real life comes first. I work in healthcare myself.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you for your time and service! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey man I think we would work perfect for you hit me up and let me know what you think Mako#1649

need range badly!

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and prospective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 5/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 5/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>

Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)