[H] Druid (Resto/Feral) Looking for home (Open to Relocate)

Good evening!

I’ve posted in the past, but not entirely sure if I was detailed enough in the past.

Anyhow, I’m an old school player. I played from release-WoTLK, with sporadic appearances through the expansions that came after. So of course, the game has changed a fair amount, but I feel like I’m acclimatizing well. All that’s missing is a guild.

So that’s where this post comes in. I’m looking for a medium sized guild, that I can get into, push mythics, and other activities in game. I wouldn’t mind getting into raids, but I realize my schedule can be a bit funky, so I won’t hold my breath on a solid spot there. I fall in the 40something crowd, so would like to find a more mature guild (By mature, I mean people closer to my age that I can connect with). I’m also looking for a guild with an active discord. I may be quiet, but I’m always on the comms.

My druids are the epitome of mediocrity at the moment, they’re a work in progress. And yes, plural, as in I have druids on both sides, so open to both sides, I’d just prefer to remain on the horde side. On the horde side, I’ve maxed out my cloak, and have started pushing mask runs. My current group consists of 3 other players, who have become more inconsistent with logging in.

As I am rusty, and attempting to shake that rust, I’m hardly an ‘exceptional player’ however, I am committed to improving, and progressing within the game. I’m hoping to find a solid group to tackle shadowlands, and continue from there.

Anyhow, I thank you for taking the time to look this over

For Azeroth! (and kitties)

Discord: Cendyen#5248
Bnet: Cendyen#1396

Add my Battletag my guild is super dope Ohshizzle#1912

Good morning Cendyen!

I sent you a request on discord in hopes of chatting with you about our Guild. Our Guild is growing and is looking for more for mythic keystones, raiding and other fun Guild events.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Bumpage.

I’ve dropped friend requests on discord and bent to those that have shown interest, but also, no response, or they’ve been offline.

So, still looking for a guild.

I’m at work currently, but will be home in the morning.