[H] Priest heals (Disc or Holy) LF small/chill raiding guild

Priest heals (Disc or Holy - I’ll do either) looking to get back into raiding with 8.3 and Shadowlands. I’d like to join a small guild, or one that is looking to start raiding soon but needs to finalize their core group. Progression is not my main focus (though I’m not opposed to it), it’s having fun with a positive group of people while scoring sweet loot along the way. Willing to server transfer.

Hit me up!

Hello there!

Pyreanor is a small semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We know that small guilds are not for everyone but we hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hi Navoli!

GreenQuest New guild spam GreenQuest Found a Green Quest, now recruiting for 8.3, Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We’re starting with Normal, and our goal is to clear Heroic for our AoTC. We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient.

Mythic Mondays!
Holiday Events!
If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys. We are a smaller guild and plan to stay that way.

Raid wise, we are pushing heroic currently and are 2/2 H. We are accepting all classes but are in need of ranged and another healer. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. We dont quite have a set group but are almost there.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Hi Navoli,

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

11/12 N & 1/12 H Ny’alotha

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

1 Healer
1 DPS w/ Healing off spec
1 Mage
1 DPS w/ Tank off spec

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

Hey Navoli, would you be willing to go shadow as well? We could use another Priest in our raid but are currently good on healers. If you’re willing to go off-spec shadow we might be a good fit for you. I will leave our recruitment post below.

Add me to chat Haz#11909(bnet) or Haz#3047(discord)

The House of funk is recruiting for ny’alotha

The house of funk (ysera-durotan) is a casual heroic raiding guild that isn’t afraid to dip its toes in mythic content. We’re a fun loving guild full of social fun talkative people who help each other out daily. From quests to class help. We’re a guild that treats each other like family. We’re in discord nightly laughing and having a good time talking about anything under the sun.
Our raid progression is 11/12 normal
what we’re looking for: constant and reliable DPS and 2healer attendance

If you’re interested in our little family send me a message demonistics#1711 is my btag or morrigaan#0375 on discord hope to hear from you soon!

Bump.

Something came up and wasn’t able to play much over the past couple of weeks, but I am now in a position to join a new guild and start raiding. Any small guilds still looking for ilvl 450 priest heals?

We could still use a priest, alltho we are good on healers atm. Would you be willing to go shadow if needed?

Unfortunately, I am not. Definitely looking for a healer spot. Thanks for reaching out though.

Are you wanting to stay Horde or is Alliance an option?

I would prefer to stay Horde. However, I would consider it if the guild was a good fit.

Hi there Navoli!

We are in need of a healer for our raid team and mythic keystone groups! We raid Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time!

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and we hope to talk to you soon!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core mythic raid team.

We are 12/12H and with one night in mythic are 2/12M in just 3 weeks of raiding.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid, mage

Healers - MW monk, holy/disc priest

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We will always consider exceptional players as well, whatever your class may be.

Our goal is to always achieve AoTC and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier with our ultimate goal being CE.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey Navoli,
WE’re a small knit group, in fact we need 4 more to complete our M team. Would like to talk to you.
Check us out
< Do Not Release> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our new mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are starting fresh
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC
Current Needs:
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Warrior
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Destro Lock
Healer: Disc Priest, Resto shaman
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.
We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.
Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!
Contacts
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686

Hiya! If you’re willing to go Alliance, my guild may be a good fit. We’ve been around for more than 6 years and are focused on staying small, tight-knit, and friendly while still getting AotC. We do Heroic raiding two nights a week and M+ when we can. Check out our recruitment post and hit me up if it sounds like something you’re looking for!