BC:
Cleared BT before patch sunwell after
WoTLK
5 min Malygos
3 drake Sarah
Uld clearing algalon
Server First Grand Crusader

Did things like heroic rag pre triangle nerf

Recently getting CE in Uldir but then took a year break and now wanting to come back

HERES THE THING: I work some weird hours. I work from home. But I work 2:30PM EST to 11:00PM EST Sunday - Wednesday giving me Thursday and Friday off.

I’m fine with raiding before work. I’m fine with raiding after work. IM fine raiding on Thur and Friday. I work form home as of now so I really only need to turn a half turn to my right and I’m home from work and ready to play.

Now I’m really looking to play my lock. I’m honestly having a lot more fun with it. BUT i have my death knight and can play dps or tank. I have 450 day played on my DK :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically i just want to raid. AT this point just doing key sand standing around is killing me. I need a raid focus to keep working to do better. So lets talk!

#JGussey1719 I wanna work something out!
Johngussey@gmail.com

Discord: JGussey#4713.

I’m here I’ll push my self to be the best dps Or tank you have and i know my stuff when it comes to raiding

Hi Aaliyah!

My Guild and community is looking for more damage, and especially warlocks. We do accept all classes and roles. Our Guild raids, runs mythic keystones and other fun events.

We raid Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30PM EST start time.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!