UH/Blood DK And HPAL Looking for guild! 2 players! H

Hi. Me and my holy paladin friend are looking for a guild. We’re two veteran adult players who like to research and improve on our own.

If you recruit us you’ll have two very dedicated players. We enjoy doing well and improving ourselves.

We’re looking for 2-3 nights of raiding and keep options open. But we want to stay horde.

Rourk#1880

hey brother gonna plug my CP below! give us a look!

12/12 heroic NY

LF player new or returning. We believe teaching and developing players for long term progression results in better teamwork / raiders.

Laid back 2 hour 2 night raid environment.

Tues / Thurs

8pm to 10pm EST

Discord: https:// discord.gg/wzyDZK

ALL RECRUITING DONE THROUGH DISCORD
*Read Welcome page and Raid-team page
*in general chat @officer to talk to someone

• ZERO drama policy. Starting any in game issues will instantly remove you from group. (covered in welcome page of discord.)
    About us:

What is Endex -> “Military term for End Exercise.”

We are group of players wanting to play the game at a higher level with constrained play times.

life happens - We all have kids / jobs / other stuff going on.

Not a mandatory raid guild- We do M+ and other content. If you want to raid we do however expect you to show up most nights but we also understand sometimes you just cant!

If you are tired of sloggin in and out of guilds and are looking for something built around community first we are probably the group for you!

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 9/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed | Potential Tank Slot

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Hi Rourk and friend!

Our Guild is recruiting for raiding, mythic keystones and more fun Guild events. Our Guild raids heroic NWC on Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST with a normal alt run of NWC on Thursday evening. We have mythic Mondays and transmog runs tuesday.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Rourk +1!

I know you said you wanted to stay horde, but I said the same thing until I spoke to the guild I am now in and an officer of. The guild is made up of WoW vets, like you guys as well as some new and returning players.

The guild was created with community in mind to keep people busy and active leading into shadowlands. We push mid to high keys on off raid nights as well as pvp. Some of us have taken a step back in personal progression to re-progress as a guild and help new and returning players gear and learn the current raid tier.

We raid T/TH 7:30-9:30pm PST (10:30-12:30 EST) and our goal is to be AOTC in all raid tiers, knock down a few mythic bosses and just have fun. We do most everything through discord and we do not blindly invite folks without a conversation to make sure our goals align.

Would love for the chance to talk as soon as you guys are free. You can contact myself, or our GM Bender, in discord or in-game. Our info is below:

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord
Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.