[H/A] Looking for friendly and active guild!

Hello! :slight_smile:

I’ve been in WoW since 2005, off and on throughout the expansions. I’ve been in many guilds, made a few friends, but haven’t found the perfect fit. Right now I’m looking for an active guild that’s friendly and as drama-free as possible. I’ve done the hardcore raiding thing back in the day, but I’m more casual now and the quality of the people matter to me more than the ilvl of the player next to me.

Basically, I’m looking for a forever home :smiley: I can’t play full-time like I used to, but I would eventually like to get back into raiding. Would love to find a guild that like to progress, but are more interested in having fun.

I enjoy playing both Horde and Alliance, so faction is not an issue. I’m in Arizona, a west coast guild would be nice, but it’s not required. I’m a bit of an altaholic, mostly DPS classes, so if there’s a need for a specific class I probably won’t have an issue rolling it. Right now I’m really enjoying Arms Warrior, Beastmaster Hunter, Unholy DK, but I’m not limited to those classes.

I’m over 30 and would prefer an adult guild. However by “adult” I don’t mean spamming f-bombs and being disrespectful in chat. I swear like crazy, but I don’t feel the need to do it in open chat :smiley:

I’m LGBTQ-friendly. I love animals (I have a small zoo at home and happy to share pictures of the puppies, kitty and reptiles). I’m also a bit of a craft addict - I crochet, knit, sew and I’m just starting to play with 3D printers.

I work full-time from home, as a Quality Assurance Engineer for a software company, which usually enables me to be online during the day, even if it’s just to have the game/chat in the background. So it would be nice to find a group of people that are online throughout the day and in the evenings.

Sorry for the wall of text! If you have any questions for me, you’re welcome to ask. If you have an established, friendly guild with a welcoming environment, please let me know.

Thanks very much! :heart:

Reach out to us and join “the Bomb”!

Hey Smacky,

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week(ish) and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 2/12N Ny’alotha, we raid on Saturdays 6-8 Sever Time (8-10pm Eastern). Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed on weekends for those pesky ones that require a group.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

We’re not hard core, but we have fun :slight_smile:

Sam

1 Like

Hello! I think we would be a great fit! We’re an active and friendly bunch with a wide range of activity! It’s a very laid back casual atmosphere! Here our recruitment post! Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

**Who are we?** : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

**What we are about:** We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We are a brand new raid team currently 11/12N 3/12H but the ultimate goal is to get AOTC before patch.

Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

• Healer - 1 spot open for Heals

• DPS - any dps, perf melee

• Tank - Full but need offspec

Raid times will be as follows:

Monday - 9pm - 11pm EST

Thursday - 9pm - 11pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly environment to play the games we all love together!Any further questions please do not hesitate to add us!

• GM- thesauce#11461(bnet) thesauce#7262(discord)
  • Officer - Lillian#1453(bnet) - Sushii#5016(disc) - Plague#1396 (bnet) - MoistTowelette#4185(discord)
1 Like

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

1 Like

Good morning Smackychan!

We think you would be a great fit in our guild! Our Guild raids Fri/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hey man that could def be us. We casually raid 730-10ish Wed/Thurs with ppl usually running M+ or arena or w/e during the day. Hmu buttercup#1858

Look no further your home awaits check it out

Why not a fresh start with some fresh peoples. We are just starting a re-roll over on Hyjal(Horde) and would love for you to come check us out. jump in discord and take a look around to see if its something your interested in.
[H][US][Hyjal] <From Nothing> Re-roll Project - looking for members - #26 by Nicus-illidan

1 Like

Hi Smackychan,

If you are still looking for a guild, may I throw my hat in as well?

My guild is rebuilding after a long hiatus, and looking to build into what you are asking for. I would love to chat with you if you are interested! I will leave my info below for you to look over, and if you’d like, feel free to drop me a line and we can chat! ( Fellow crochet, sewing, and embroidery enthusiast so I’m always willing to chat about that as well! :slight_smile: )

1 Like

VodeX is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that’s been around since 2012. We’re a semi-casual raiding guild that focuses on community and fun.

Add me on discord or bnet if you’d like to chat.

Bnet - Baconburger#11507
Discord - Baconbuns#8537

P.S. Former vanilla player here who remembers when UBRS and Scholo were 10-man raids and not 5-man instances. :wink:

1 Like

Nice to see a fellow AZ wow’er around here. Hit me up on bnet vestig3#1574 or disc vestige#1787 if you want

1 Like

Good morning Smackychan (love the name btw),

I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>, a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. I am working on building a fun and social team for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. It sounds like what you’re looking for is exactly what I’m trying to put together. I’m less than 4 months away from that 30 mark so the need for an adult guild is all too familiar :slight_smile:. I’m actually a software engineer so I’m on discord pretty much all day as well. About the guild, I’m putting together a group that will clear Normal, Heroic, and at least half of Mythic every tier, while maintaining a relaxed and chill environment. My aim is a small, tight-knit group that is more interested in logging in and playing together than trying to push CE.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
    (Farm night is TBD)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and I’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp
1 Like

Just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for sharing the information about your guilds.
I’ve had some things come up in real life that need my focus, but once I’m able to take a moment and get back to the game, I’ll definitely take a look.
Thanks again! Stay safe and stay well :heart:

1 Like

Hi Smackychan!

Definitely important to take care of real life things first! When you get back you should consider us, it sounds like you’d fit right in :wink:

is a 4/12M guild on Mal’Ganis that’s a semi-casual raidng guild and we’re looking for more players to push mythic progression.

We raid Wed/Fri 9-12pm CST with an optional heroic raid Sundays 9-11PM CST.
We’re a close-knit community of players that have turned friends. We are highly active in disc and down to help where needed. We run keys, PvP, old content… pretty much anything you can think of to do in game.

Add me on Discord or Bnet if you’d like to chat more:
Bnet: Squishers#11221
Discord: Squishers#9172

1 Like

Hope all is well Smacky. Lots going on that needs focus. Look forward to chatting when you’re back.

2 Likes

Hi there! I also have a little zoo at home (goats, cows, horses, chickens, etc). :smiley: We are a 12/12M guild that is currently rebuilding our roster after a move from alliance to horde. We’re looking to add not just raiders, but people who like to do M+ and other stuff. Two of our officers are super hardcore transmog/mount/pet farmers, so we have something for everyone.

Here’s our raid spam, but you’re welcome even if not a raider. :slight_smile:

We’re a daytime Mythic guild previously on Sargeras (Alliance) who have decided to make the swap to Horde on Area 52 for Shadowlands. We are looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.

Our group is one of friends, who push each other towards excellence in game while maintaining a healthy sense of humor and clear sense of direction. We are a level-headed bunch, hungry for progress. We have a low tolerance for drama and do our best to foster a positive in-game environment.

Swell’s core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid foundation for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out!

Currently, our main search is for competent, hard hitting DPS. As we move into the tail end of the expansion, we are looking to relax after earning CE and build our roster for the upcoming (and exciting) changes in Shadowlands. We normally maintain a 25-30 person roster to flex for boss requirements and schedule changes.

Swell has historically fielded a bunch of key pushers, and we work together to get everyone a decent key completed every week, and we have interest in rated BGs, transmog and achievement runs. Alts, friends, and families are always welcome!

[H] <Swell> 12/12M 12/12H NYA [8/8M CE 8/8H TEP]
Raid Times: 9am-12pm CST | Weds/Thurs/Fri
Monday/Tuesday are sometimes OPTIONAL flex days early in the tier, but we generally have Heroic sales Tuesday at reset (11am CST) during active raiding seasons.

** Note: We are primarily looking for DPS, but we will consider any exceptional talent. **

wowprogress - /guild/us/sargeras/swell
raider io - /guilds/us/sargeras/Swell

Requirements
Mythic raiding experienced is absolutely required. We have mandatory addons and WeakAuras that we expect all raiders to use. Discord is required, and a working mic is necessary.

Attendance
We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an Officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
Two weeks from start date or six consecutive days demonstrating attendance and competent play. Start date begins on the first raid day you are present. Trials are always given a feedback session at the end of their trial period and we encourage you to talk with us during and before this about anything and everything.

What you can expect from us:

• Dedicated leadership.
  • Effective communication.
  • Well defined goals.
  • A sense of community.
  • Good attitudes.
  • Honest and helpful feedback.
  • Raid materials (Vantus Runes, feasts, cauldrons).

Our Officers are always available to speak with, and we expect our raiders to help us maintain open lines of communication about their needs and concerns.

What we expect from you:

• 90% Attendance rate, as well as being on time (early).
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Survivability and understanding of mechanics while excelling at your role.
    Many players struggle to do one - we are looking for both.
  • Ability to introspect regarding your play in order to be constantly improving.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Reply here, then send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Khavá, Kalanee, or Foxicopter! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. :smiley_cat:

:eyes: Battlenet Contacts :eyes:

Khavá - Ezmaya#1410 / sovereign#6676
Kalanee - Kalanii#1116 / Kalanii#9911
Foxicopter - Foxeye#1617 / Foxicopter#9801