[H] Holy Priest- Returning to Retail

Greetings,
I have a holy priest that I would like to bring out of the darkness again. She is Horde and I would prefer to stay Horde. This priest was my original, created in 2007 and I have mained a Holy Priest (her) since then. I’ve been playing Classic since August of 2019 and want to venture back into Retail to prepare for Shadowlands.

With that being said, I will admit, I am a bit behind in some stuff but I’ve done keys, M+ and such in the past and will get the hang of it all again as priest healing is in my nature.

Leave a message here with contact info if interested. She is currently on Exodar but I am willing to transfer to where ever. However, I would prefer to stay Horde.

Thanks!

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Disillusioned is recruiting all roles for our upcoming mythic raid team in Shadowlands! Our ultimate goal is to get Cutting Edge. Our raid times are tues, wed, and thurs 9pm-12am pst. Just hit me up on bnet if you have more questions! Soulsweeper#1739

Hey there!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core mythic raid team.

We are 12/12H and with one night in mythic are 2/12M in just 3 weeks of raiding.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman, MW monk and any priest

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Still looking