[H] Druid (Resto/Feral) Looking for home (Nazgrel - Open to relocate)

Hey All,

I’m a longtime WoW player. Originally started way back at release, played through Vanilla, BC, WOTLK, with some (at the time endgame raiding. A few rounds of Hiatus, and here I am again, looking for a guild to call home. My current main, which has essentially been my main since the end of BC, is the druid, which I’m currently re acclimatizing so to speak, and gearing up. I do my soloing in kitty for the most part, but enjoy healing in group.

What I’m looking for:

Essentially a mature guild, with a focus on activities, whether it be as simple as dungeons, events, etc. I’d like to find a guild I can push Mythics with, and just enjoy a relaxed atmosphere. I’m pretty laid back, rusty as hell, but hope to work on that. I’m not one who expects a raid spot, but, not opposed to jumping in when requested.

I like to use Discord, so a fairly active Discord is a major bonus in my book. But all in all, just looking for a place to call home, and a group I can contribute to.

Thanks for taking the time to check the post.

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hi Cendyen!

I think you would be a great fit for our Guild. We are a mature Guild with an active discord. We raid on Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST with an alt run night on Thursday nights. We have mythic keystone Mondays!

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post. Please take a look at it when you get the chance. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Cendyen,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 2/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1 Healer and 2 range dps for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking