[H] [Tichondrius] Returning player LF Guild

Returning player coming in hot! I quit during early BFA…coming back because of friends

I am seeking a Primarily PvP guild but awkwardly in order to get gear in a timely manner I need to do PvE content so maybe if can be helped, a guild that balances both?

I main Havoc DH and Unholy DK, I already started on gearing my DH to catch up and I am (atm) 416 ilvl.

I would like to find a guild that is -friendly- -chill- -Mature (NO KIDS) - and welcoming, ACTIVE, and including ( I hate it when I get into a guild everyone is doing their own thing and no one trying to help one another).

I am not looking for a hardcore raiding guild or anything like that but a guild that is trying to progress, I treat this as a game, not a job LOL

Feel free to ask any questions!

Zero#112772 ( My DH is Øzcuritø) Just copy&paste name to add so can whisper me directly without having to add/friend via bnet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there Voidemort!

Welcome back to WoW! Our guild is recruiting for this expansion and the upcoming Shadowlands. Our guild is primarily PvE, but there are a few interested in PvP. Hoping to make our guild more balanced with the two. We are seeking more members to fill our roster for mythic keystones & raiding. We raid Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time!

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look at it when you have a chance. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Still looking!

Further detail, I need a guild that is doing normal/heroic raids, I am past point of LFR and doing atleast M+7 dungeons and sure I can always try premade groups for Normal raids but that doesnt mean I will get anywhere in the raid with pugs if people refuse to not press a button that means living and not going insane in Waking City

Stopping myself from a rant here… I’m sure you can get where I am coming from here

I need an ACTUAL ORGANIZED raid group that knows mechanics and people willing to learn and… GET STUFF DONE

PS: Please pay attention to my title, I’ve stated my server name and faction and I am NOT gonna move servers for a guild nor faction.

Hey there we may have what your looking for on Zuljin. H guild A Real Mexican Standoff website is found at guildofwow. Battle tag is crow#1503

WTF!!! I JUST STATED THIS…

“PS: Please pay attention to my title, I’ve stated my server name and faction and I am NOT gonna move servers for a guild nor faction.”