Blood dk and H pal LF GUILD H

Hi. Me and my holy paladin friend are looking for a guild. We’re two veteran adult players who like to research and improve on our own.

If you recruit us you’ll have two very dedicated players. We enjoy doing well and improving ourselves.

We’re looking for 2-3 nights of raiding and keep options open. But we want to stay horde.

Rourk#1880

I’m his friend. Woot!

Hi there!

I’m not sure what raid times you’re looking for or what time of content, but please let me know if the linked recruitment post is something you’re interested in!

I think we’re looking for something more established and organized.

Thanks though!

could be the place for you!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hi there Rourk and Aloicious!

Our Guild has been around since the end of Legion and we are looking towards the future of Shadowlands. Our Guild raids H NWC Fri/Sat 7:30pm EST.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

We are

up up and away!