480ilvl LF very >active and very social< Raiding guild

Hello there I’m looking for a very active and very social guild to go into Shadowlands with. When I say active and social that means with a active discord not just people typing in chat.Looking for a friendly Guild with people that love to run Mythic Keys.willing to transfer over to any Horde server as long as you have a >>>Active discord<<< with chill people.also looking to push heroic/Mythic raiding in Shadowlands.I am not looking for any guilds with clicks.i also play 480ilvl protection warrior,477ilvl Mage,472ilvl Prot Paladin,476ilvl Monk heals,471ilvl Druid heals

Good morning Quality!

Our social guild is recruiting for Shadowlands. Our current raid schedule for Shadowlands is Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey dude we are the biggest bunch of crazy’s this side of the nut house check us out

hey Quality
We’re a very active guild that does a lot of randomness and craziness.
Hit me up on Disc or BNet and we can jump in our discord and talk or hang
Contacts
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686

Very active guild!!

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (3/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Dk
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Hi Quãlity!

We might be the right fit for ya! We are active and very social in our discord. We aren’t TOO big though so I think that helps avoid the clique-y issues :slight_smile:
We are in a big need for a mage to raid with!

is a 4/12M guild on Mal’Ganis that’s a semi-casual raiding guild and we’re looking for more players to push mythic progression.

We raid Wed/Fri 9-12pm CST with an optional heroic raid Sundays 9-11PM CST.
We’re a close-knit community of players that have turned friends. We are highly active in disc and down to help where needed. We run keys, PvP, old content… pretty much anything you can think of to do in game.

Add me on Discord or Bnet if you’d like to chat more:
Bnet: Squishers#11221
Discord: Squishers#9172

Hey Quãlity,

I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>, a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. I know that being new means we’re not sure active yet, but we will be. My plan is to build something more than just a raid team. I’m putting together a group that has members who actually care about each other and want to play together, whether it’s during raids, M+, PvP, or achievement runs. We’re not going to be a large guild, basically nothing more than just the ~20-25 people on the raid team. Because we plan to stay small, we won’t have cliques and people can actually get to know their fellow guild members. We do still have the goal of clearing Normal, Heroic, and at least half of Mythic every tier, but finding people who actually care about their guild mates is important. If you’re open to a late night guild and helping grow a community, I would love to chat more.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
    (Farm night is TBD)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out the simple app and I’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

add me - matt#19690