Returning couple seeks casual raiding guild with awesome community

My wife and I are just re-returning to the game (again) , and looking for a new guild to maybe get back into some raiding and mythic+.

We are looking for a mostly casual, friendly, adult, social guild that does roughly 4-6h of raiding a week, and some mythic+. We also enjoy other aspects of the game like pvp, etc. Our timezone is US Mountain.

We have been in the game for around 14+ years off and on, but probably haven’t raided for 3+ expacs. She mains a healer, and will probably choose between her pally, shaman, or druid, depending. I dps mostly, and will probably choose between my warlock or hunter (ranged for now).

Faction/server does not matter as we are planning to transfer a toon each to someplace new.

What matters are the people and community!!

You can reach me here for now.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Good morning Vroc!

Our Guild is recruiting for the rest of BFA and moving into Shadowlands expansion. We are a casual, friendly, aduld social guild with an active discord. Our Guild raid Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time. We have mythic keystone mondays or whenever we have groups running them.

We are looking for healers and ranged dps. I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

welcome back!
Your imaginary Friends -H-velen is currently recruiting!
Not looking for anything in particular were a large social guild and we’re currently working on mythic progressions. 4/12 mythic.
Just trying to fill out the roster with some fresh blood so we can continue to progress as people take time off.
Add me on bnet and I can answer and questions and tell you more :slight_smile:
Onoyoudidnt#1928

Welcome back! Several of us recently returned to form a team on Zul’jin. We are currently trying to push through Mythic Nya’lotha and get people CE/mounts before we finally plan out SL. We are also recruiting M+ players since that’s what we do a lot of the time.

Schedule is T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST but we plan to add two extra days just for the first two weeks of Mythic prog each tier to ensure we hit our rank (early kills are everything).

Sieara#1968 on btag or Sieara#6473 on discord

If that doesn’t sound like anything you’d be after, check out the recruitment discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB where you can check for a guild based on a multitude of options (casual, ce, late night, weekend, etc).

HI Vroc,

We mostly are done with raiding this xpac but are always looking for new players. Right now we use our raid times for mythic+ and achievements old raids, basically anything anyone in our guild requests to do as a group. Ill post our normal info below but we would love to have you hop in discord with us and chat.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hi! I think our guild sounds like a good fit for you: we’re small and tight-knit, we raid 4 hours a week (and do some M+ outside that), and our focus is on doing Heroic content, but not growing to the size of a Mythic guild so we can know everyone and have a sense of community. The guild has been around for more than 6 years, so we’re established and stable.

Check out our recruitment post and please contact me if you think we’d be a good team!

hi! i think we would be a great fit! we have other couples in guild and have a lot of vetern players as well! we are active and very social! Heres our recruitment post! hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

Who are we? : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

What we are about: We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

Our raid team is currently 11/12N 3/12H but the ultimate goal is to get AOTC before patch.

Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - 1 spot open for Heals (preferably mist weaver /resto druid/ resto sham)/ off spec healers welcome too

DPS - any dps, perf melee

Tank - Full but need offspec

Raid times will be as follows:

Monday - 9pm - 11pm EST

Thursday - 9pm - 11pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly environment to play the games we all love together!Any further questions please do not hesitate to add us! GM- thesauce#11461(bnet) thesauce#7262(discord) Officer: Plague#1396 (bnet) MoistTowelette#4185(discord)

Good afternoon!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core mythic raid team.

We are 12/12H and with one night in mythic are 2/12M in just 3 weeks of raiding.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid, mage

Healers - MW monk, holy/disc priest

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We will always consider exceptional players as well, whatever your class may be.

Our goal is to always achieve AoTC and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier with our ultimate goal being CE.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hello! (mountain time here as well!)
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Possibly 1 more dedicated healer, depends on when we hit the threshold for the raid set up.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey there Vroc!

I think my guild fits your needs perfectly. We are a group of returners with a newly formed guild. Our goal is to be a heroic raiding SL, we also very much enjoy mythic+, transmog runs, mount runs, etc. We are EST so times shouldnt be a huge issue. We are located on Zul’jin, Horde side. Add my btag Papajohn#1909 if interested!

Vroc,

I would like to invite you to come hang out with us at We Released. We are composed of mythic raiders, returning players gearing up for shadow lands, pvp players, and of course people who push keys! We are an adult guild with working families, college students, and a have a few couples! Please look at our guild spam below, and if you want to see if we are the right fit shoot me a message!!

WE RELEASED on Thrall is currently opening its doors to recruitment! We are a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild. Our core team is 5/12 Mythic Ny’alotha, and we are currently looking to fill the last few spots with dedicated raiders. We are looking for people who can dodge fire and still keep the numbers up. Since we are a guild of working adults, our time is precious to us. We don’t want to waste your time during progression fights, and we ask that you do the same. We expect you to know the fights, and ask questions before hand so we can maximize our raiding time during the weekend. You are more than members; we will be pushing Mythic Ny’alotha again.

Not a fan of raiding? We have a pretty solid group of Mythic+ players trying to push keys weekly. Any player seeking to push keys just needs to say so! No formal raid requirement is required.

RAID TIME
8:30-11:30 EST Saturday and Sunday

Current Progress: 3/12 Mythic Ny’alotha (Our core is 5/12. Just need a full team for Mythic.)

Current Priorities:
Mage - Open
Warlock - High
Priest - High
Rogue - Open
Druid - Open
Monk - Open – MW High
Demon Hunter - Open
Shaman - Open – Resto High
Hunter - Open
Warrior - Open
Paladin - Open
Death Knight - Low

To apply or find out more information contact:
Bnet: Loki2w1#1690, TopSpanky#1161, Shaun#1186
Discord: Raffiki#5599

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)
Disc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

I had to scroll through so many guilds /copypaste stuff my finger got tired. Yo we’re a chill guild raiding 730-1030 latest. Just like some heroic raiding atm. If interested hmu buttercup#1858

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Ny’alotha and prep for Shadowlands. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our second team for casual raiding and are recruiting all roles currently for this group.

Why join OA?
Being a new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Tuesday/Thursday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
12/12 Normal Nya
12/12 Heroic Nya
1/12 Mythic Nya

Preferred Requirements:
Neck level 80
Addons: Weakauras, DBM
450 ilvl MINIMUM
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of Non-hunter Ranged DPS.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Sèndra-Kel’Thuzad or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
SamiiKinz#1468

Discord:
SamiiKinz#1848
___https://discord.gg/7Aazds3

Welcome back! < Oops on Norman > (Zul’jin) is a one night raid group (Sat. 8-11 est) that is looking to grow its roster to push into mythics (currently 12/12H).

Our core has played together since Cata and we are looking for likeminded players who want to raid with skilled players, but don’t have the time to commit to long raid hours.

Btag: Golad#1202 if you have any questions!

Hi there,

Welcome back to the game! We are a newly forming guild looking for good people and would love to chat! Our goal is to maintain a friendly and fun environment that gives people a reason to log in and play this awesome game with awesome folks. We will be starting a quick Normal progression next reset to get to know one another and afford our new and returning plays the ability see the fights before stepping into Heroic and ultimately get situated for shadowlands progression. We don’t have spec/class/attendance requirements, play what you like when you like, though we will be active outside of raid nights with m+/arena/alt-raid, etc. We really do want to make all parts of the game accessible. Have a look at our recruitment post below. My contact information is below also below, I hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Really recommend BlackLotus!

This group is great and will take you as you are! I just couldn’t meet their times, sadly, time differences didn’t work well. Chatty, active discord and wide range of activity. <3

1 Like

Hey there,

You may not be looking to get into something from the ground up, but if that at all interests you, you may be interested in my idea below. I’ve linked the guild recruitment post, just let me know if you would like to chat more! :slight_smile:

Hey bud I’d really like to talk with you let me know if your interested here is the guild link below and this my my battle tag Mako#1649

Hi Vroc and wife. Welcome back!
From your post it sounds like our guild might be a really good match for you guys. We do a little bit of everything, including M+ and raiding. (Currently 3/12 Heroic NYA)
However, our main goal as a guild is to have fun and help each other learn/grow in a non-toxic/elitist setting.
We also have a few couples in the guild as well, if that helps. :stuck_out_tongue:
If any of this sounds promising to you, let me know! I’d be more than happy to chat with you further.

Battletag: Kirbear#1929