LF casual Guild with opportunity to get into higher level content

Hello,

I recently came back because COVID and plan on continuing into Shadowlands. I left right around MoP. Leveled one toon in Legion and just now came back again a few months ago.

That being said I never really tried M+ Plus and I do a lot of PUG PvP but have certainly never competed in anything more intense like RBGs or Arena even.

Just looking for a guild that maybe already has an established core group and maybe is looking to train up some new folks/get them into the fold. I’m flexible on time windows, but can only commit more than 3-4 hours in a row maybe once a week.

I’m mostly Horde but not opposed to switching sides. Mostly play Shaman, Warlock and Death Knight, but also interested in Warrior, Druid and Paladin at the moment, maybe Priest.

If it matters I’m mostly on Emerald Dream, but given the XP buff I could easily level a new toon rather quickly on the appropriate server, or transfer a toon.

Hello Satoogg, I’m the officer of a guild on Zul’jin. We’re in a building phase and have both a heroic dedicated and mythic dedicated team. We have many social casual players, a large key community (if you’d like to get into m+) an incredibly active discord and much more going on. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in discussing further feel free to reach out to me on discord!
Discord: Sataraa#7094

1 Like

Hello Satoogg!

I’m a recruitment officer for the horde guild Found a Green Quest. We are recruiting for BFA and upcoming Shadowlands. We enjoy raiding, mythic keystones, BGs and more! We host events such as transmog/achievement/mount runs, mythic keystone groups and more!

I’m going to share our recruitment post below! Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Thank you both for your interest, I just sent you requests

1 Like

Good afternoon Satoogg! Akai Soubi is a long established guild with a great community. We do Heroic flex raiding and do mythic+ dungeon content (typically on the weekends. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done!
We raid Pacific Time Zone
Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

If these times would work for you I would love to chat!
Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701)

1 Like

Hi there Satoogg, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of Chaos Manifesto on Eredar it is a AoTC-oriented/casual raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Wednesday. Raids are 7:45pm till 11:00pm Central.

Current progression is 12/12H

more with you. If this sounds of interest feel free to contact myself Btag – Kitsune#1784 or any of my family for more information.

Hey there. Im with a new guild that is trying to grow our guild to start pushing mythic raid. Give us a look. Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521 (disc preferred contact method)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

fun core!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our Mythic raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and veteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.