[H] 454 Ele Shaman LF Weekend Heroic Guild/Community

Hello everyone!

Recently getting back into WoW and looking to get AotC and get some mythic raiding in. My timezone is CST so I would prefer night time weekend raiding. I only have some normal kills. I have a mic and can provide myself with potions and food if needed. I have rank 15 cloak, 80 azerite necklace, and working on getting bis azerite essences. I’m also looking to do mythic+.

Discord: Jairoy#5942
Bnet: Jairoy#1946

Hi Jeiroy!

Our Guild is recruiting ranged DPS for our Fri/Sat raiding team. We also enjoy mythic keystones and other fun Guild events.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-AoTC, Once we have core team filled will progress mythic
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.