[H] - 469 Blood DK - LF Casual raiding guild

Currently on Bronzebeard-Shandris, server is all but dead. I’d like to be part of a casual raiding community that also has emphasis in pushing keystones. I work full time on swing shift, so my hours aren’t that forgiving. I’m not looking for core spots but just the chance to be a part of an active community that raids and pushes keystones.

Please feel free to add me if you’d like to get in contact.
PapiChulo#11996

great community

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Good morning Tungston!

We have our Guild with a growing in game community. We raid, run mythic keystones and more.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

hey man, we could def use you over here. we raiding wed/thurs 730-10ish 1030 being latest. we do arena/rbgs and m+ to obvsly. Add my b-tag buttercup#1858