[H] - Mistweaver LF Raiding Guild

Hey there,

I’m a Mistweaver Monk looking for a friendly heroic and casual mythic guild to raid with. I’m currently 460 + equipped and gearing up more. I can definitely look into gearing an offspec as well if needed.

I’m a relaxed easygoing player with flexible raid days. Have voice chat and working mic to communicate when needed.

If any of you guys are recruiting please feel free to contact me. Thanks for your time!

~Mistymoon

2 Likes

We are on Mal ganis if your looking for a guild to raid. We have a good group of peeps.

Hi Mistymoon!

Our guild is recruiting if you’re interested. Our guild raids Heroic NWC, and we plan to continue raiding into Shadowlands. You mentioned that your raid days are flexible. We raid Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We primarily use discord for communication and organize groups for our growing guild & in game community.

I’m going to share our guild recruitment post below. Please take a look at when you have a chance. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey! Add me on btag, we’re a group of returned players with basically the same idea in mind, monk#1623

Just started heroic raiding. Looking for healers if you want more info here is our recruitment post.

Hi there Mistymoon!

If you’re interested in coming over alliance side, we might be a good fit for you. We are a newly forming guild looking for good people and would love to chat! We are assembling to re-clear N/H this tier in effort to get to know one-another, and ultimately get situated for shadow lands progression. Have a look at our recruitment post below. My contact information is below also below, hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H, 4/12M
Raid Needs: 1 Tank, Resto Shaman with DPS offspec & any exceptional DPS.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or Aradne#5473(Discord)

Hello!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core mythic raid team.

We are 12/12H and with one night in mythic are 2/12M in just 3 weeks of raiding.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid, mage

Healers - MW monk, holy/disc priest

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We will always consider exceptional players as well, whatever your class may be.

Our goal is to always achieve AoTC and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier with our ultimate goal being CE.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey mistymoon,

I am going to be putting together a heroic group for my guild that runs Wednesdays 8-11pm eastern. I am currently looking for a healer. The group will be for people that are gearing towards mythic. Hope to hear from you!
Main guild spam below:

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (4/12M; 12/12H) is recruiting raiders for mythic progression. We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p eastern.

We run Mythic+ regularly and group for casual PvP. Non-raiders and those leveling are also Welcome.

Doctersauce#1397

Welcome back! Several of us recently returned to form a team on Zul’jin. We are currently trying to push through Mythic Nya’lotha and get people CE/mounts before we finally plan out SL. We’re also interested in players who are just after M+.

Schedule is T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST but we plan to add two extra days just for the first two weeks of Mythic prog each tier to ensure we hit our rank (early kills are everything).

Sieara#1968 on btag or Sieara#6473 on discord

If that doesn’t sound like anything you’d be after, check out the recruitment discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB where you can check for a guild based on a multitude of options (casual, ce, late night, weekend, etc).

Welcome back! < Oops on Norman > (Zul’jin) is a one night raid group (Sat. 8-11 est) that is looking to grow its roster to push into mythics (currently 12/12H).

Our core has played together since Cata and we are looking for likeminded players who want to raid with skilled players, but don’t have the time to commit to long raid hours.

Btag: Golad#1202 if you have any questions!

Hi there! Your guild definitely sounds pretty nice. I tried adding you yesterday to have a chat but I’m not sure if you got the friend request. Are you guys still looking for a healer? Feel free to contact me on my bnet Nimmy#2110. Looking forward to hearing from you! Take care ~ Mistymoon (Nim)

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Can come chill in discord

Updated post, still searching :slight_smile:

Hey could be us. We’re 8/12 heroic and looking to for more members to chill and casually raid with. We raid wed-thurs 730-1030 add my b-tag if interested buttercup#1858

Hey there we are laid back and kicking A$$ On a one day a week raid schedule we would love to talk to you check us out

Hey there Mistymoon, we are in need of a healer and we are raiding Heroic rn. contact me if youre interested.

[US] [Stormreaver] [H]

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 9/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-DPS needed | 1 Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Hi Mistymoon,

Are you still looking for a guild by chance? I’d love to chat with you about mine. We are currently rebuilding after a long hiatus, and in need of another healer for our raid team. We will be raiding Tues and Weds, 8-10:30 PM EST, and aim for AoTC each tier.

If you are interested, feel free to browse my forum post I’m linking below, and add me if you wish to chat!

good morning Misty,
We’re on Bleeding Hollow and recruiting for healers
< Do Not Release> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our new mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are starting fresh
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC , 4/12M
Current Needs:
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Warrior
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Destro Lock
Healer: Full
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.
We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.
Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!
Contacts
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686