Prot Warrior & Holy Priest 450 x2 Looking for H/M Progression

Hello all,

Two players looking to raid this tier before the new expansion and get AOTC. I was pushing raiding mythic in the beginning of the expansion with Uldir and ended up having to cut it short since I was in the process of purchasing a home and everything along with that. I am back to the WoW scene with another alongside me, zBee.

zBee is new but catches on super quickly. I have been explaining everything from proper rotation to necessary addons, BiS items, food/elixir/pots, etc. We have been pushing into Mythic+ dungeons without any issues and began running some LFR to get into the raiding scene.

We are both currently on US EST and prefer weekend raiding. If there is a weekday raiding schedule from 7PM EST - 10PM EST, that would also work, however no earlier or later than that for the weeknights. We are very flexible on the weekend times.

zTruly
Protection Warrior (Expecting to change to Arms due to Tank slots being filled)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/destromath/zTruly

zBee
Holy Priest
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/destromath/zbee

Feel free to DM me on WoW or Discord!

WoW - Truly#1564
Disc - Truly#9322

Thank you for your time, I hope we can find a nice home to raid regularly on!

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 9/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed | Potential Tank Slot

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately we aren’t that flexible haha, that’s pushing past 2AM on Saturday and Sunday which would be too late for us.

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 3/12M 12/12H AOTC LF RDPS and Healer

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST

Ranged: Hunter, Mage

Melee: DH

Healer: Holy/Disc Priest

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hi there Ztruly & Zbee!

I sent a discord friend request in hopes to talk to you about our Guild. Our horde Guild is recruiting for our Heroic Raid Team, mythic keystones and more. Our Guild raids 7:30pm EST start time on Fridays & Saturdays.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soom!