Returning Prot Warrior LF Home

Experienced raider LF guild to call home. I am trying to gear up and grind out my essences but pugs in m+ have proven to be… questionable. My current guild doesn’t run the lower level m+ with me and it’s very quiet. I want a group that I enjoy playing and progressing with

I’m not able to post links but 7/8m Uldir, 5/12m BFD before leaving the game. Battletag is Jendoren#1158, discord Xeno#0550

Hey Xeno,

Juggernaut is a newly formed guild of long time friends/US top 100 raiders that are looking to achieve CE come Shadowlands. We recently formed and are now starting to recruit so we can start raiding about a month or 2 prior to Shadowlands release.

Our goals currently:

Build a roster
Catch people up so we can raid
Clear Normal & Heroic Nyalotha (gearing)
Clear Mythic Nyalotha prior to Shadowlands

Current schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)

Requirements:

Prior CE experience
Ability to read logs

Needs:

All people interested will be considered

Gudds#1416
Killerhugs#1870

Thank you for your response Guddsy. Currently I’m weighing my options and I’m not sure if I want to commit to 3 nights a week. I will be in touch if I am interested :slight_smile:

Hey Xeno,

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 2/12N Ny’alotha, we raid on Saturdays 6-8 Sever Time (8-10pm Eastern). Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed on weekends for those pesky ones that require a group.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Our raiding is “ish” right now. Seems that the summer has hit and people have found outside. We run lower and more advanced mythics pretty much every week. Laid back group that enjoys playing the game. Look me up if you have any questions or would like to chat.

Sam

Bump still looking around

Good morning Xenowar!

I sent you a friend request on discord. If coming over to the other faction is an option, our Guild is recruiting for mythic keystones, raiding and other Guild events. Our Guild raids Friday/Saturday evenings. We have an alt run on Thursdays. We have Monday night devoted to Mythic Keystones, but we do run mythics anytime.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Still looking at options - to the top!

Not sure if you’re open to switching to the better faction, but if you are, <Dusk to Dawn> is recruiting :slight_smile:. It is a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. I’m working on building a guild whose top priority is playing together. I feel like so many guilds these days are nothing more than a consistent raid team. I want to build more than that. We still plan on clearing Normal, Heroic, and at least half of Mythic every tier, but also doing things like M+, PVP, transmog and achievement runs, etc. We will be a small, tight-knit group that want good raid progression, but also actually care about the people they are playing with.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
    (Farm night is TBD)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Heya Hornamar,

Unfortunately raids starting at midnight is way too late for my 8-5 job to be happy. Thank you for responding!