Returning Warlock looking for home for SL

Greetings!

Long time WoW player looking to get back to raiding and find a home for SL with the hopes to compete for a raid spot in the new expansion. I have both horde and alliance Warlocks available…

Horde: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/spuph
Alliance: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/moshquito

If I can get into a few heroics before the end of this expansion, great. Otherwise, I’m ok with waiting until SL.

BNet Tag - DrMosh#1753

Thanks for looking at my post!!

1 Like

could be a place for you in thrall
Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 6/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-2 DPS needed | 1 Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact wolf or myself.

Hey! The Empire Wipes back is a guild looking to rebuild for shadowlands. We are a small friendly guild looking to expand. If you are interested raids, mythic plus , pvp, or just casual play this is a great place for you! Our main goal currently is to rebuild our raid group. We are a guild that has a core group of raiders from over the years of the game. We would like to expand so we are able to do more mythic progression

We are currently discussing raid times and days but we usually raid on Tuesday and Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:00 est.

For any questions or interests message/add me on battle
@Jaws33#11877

Bunch of old school raiders looking for more ranged dps.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Good morning Moshquito!

Our Guild is in need of a warlock, and we would love to have you check us out in our horde Guild on zul’jin. We raid Heroic NWC on Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey man added your btag. We’re currently just casual raiding through BFA before SL drops. if interested added my b-tag buttercup#1858

Late Night Vibes on US-Proudmore Alliance:

This is a guild made by a handful of friends, new and old to WOW. !e have no experience running a guild, but we are looking to try our hand at it and maybe even make it go somewhere! We hope to have two dedicated raid groups for the launch of Shadow Lands. We want to create a diverse community of players who are available to do anything they might want to, Including keystones, PVP groups, world quest, and much much more!

For more info contact me at Chronics#7490 on discord!

Warlocks are always great to have. :smiley:

We’re a new guild so we kinda need the extra time to play catch up and recently added a third day. I think this was our 3rd week of Mythic raiding (we did H EP and H Nya the first week we had people after setting the roster in a week) and are 6/12M.

Schedule is T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)

We do optional M Jaina runs for people who need mounts (in or outside the guild) on Saturdays on my recruiting discord.

Hi Moshquito,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey, Mosh,
Wow, your post has gotten some traffic! If you’re still looking, our guild is definitely still running Heroic clears and would love a warlock for Shadowlands.
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We’re an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, currently AotC Ny’alotha.
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy pushing Mythic +, Islands, group Horrific Visions, some PvP, old runs for achievements, etc.
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up on Battlenet, RowanBeth#1291. I’ve tossed you a btag friend request. I always offer a trial raid and or Mythic + to those interested (though it’s not required!) and I could get you a discord invite if you’d like as well.
Good luck with your search!

Hello Moshquito,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 3/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1 dps for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

1 Like

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H, 4/12M
Raid Needs: 1 Tank, Resto Shaman with DPS offspec & any exceptional DPS.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or Aradne#5473(Discord)

Hello Moshquito!
My guild Scapegoats is currently on your server, Area 52, and is 12/12H looking for more raiders to venture into mythic! We raid Tu/Thurs from 8-12 EST. We are planning on putting together a great team with the idea of raiding come Shadowlands. We are still running Heroics so you can come in anytime. If your interested please let me know.

• Battle Tag --> Beakz --> NickIsBoss#1171
  • Discord --> Beakz#6039

Hey Moshquito,

I’m actually here recruiting for the current tier but I saw your post and thought we might be a good fit for you for SL. We are currently locked out on CE but we’ve always found it tough recruiting warlocks for some reason and I’d love to get a few in before the expansion drops. Drop me a line if you are interested. Pasting our recruitment post below.

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

**Progression: Mythic Ny’alotha 10/12, Mythic

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:
All DPS Classes with solid parses from mythic bosses.

One healer (Priest or Resto Shaman).

Specifically looking for a Warlock.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

Hey Mosh! We’re working through Mythic NYA at the moment, but we’d have room in our heroic runs each week for you. We could definitely use a lock on our Mythic team as well, and we’d be happy to help you with your gear if you can contribute in Mythic at 470+. Or if you just want to hang our and run heroic until SL that’s ok too. :slight_smile:

[A] - Proudmoore [3/12M-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We have started Mythic raiding and need to add 1 or two more people to the current roster.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [3/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs

• Warlock: High (465ilvl+)
  • Shadow Priest: High (465ilvl+)
  • Disc/Holy Priest: High (465 ilvl+)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey bud check us out could be a good fit