Veteran Player looking for a consistent and competitive guild

Hello there,

After Legion, I played up to max level on my main and then took a break for RL reasons. Now that my situation is a lot better, I would love to get back to raiding as Shadowlands is an expac that interests me a lot more than BfA did. My old disbanded while I was out and so I am looking a new home to dedicate my time to

I can raid anytime from 7.30 PM EST to 1 AM on any days. I am open to changing servers/factions. I used to push mythics and so I am very disciplined and committed as far as content goes, but an heroic guild would fit just fine as well as I am coming back from a break.

I will play what you need me to, but I have the most experience with DKs, Assassination Rogues and Elemental Shamans. I’d be open to try ranged dps as I’ve been eyeing hunters andsuch for a while.

Anyways! Hopefully you guys are down to try something out. You can add me if you want to talk, ask stuff, etc : HappyPanda#11953

Thank you!

Hi Fierté!

I sent you a battletag friend request in hopes of chatting! Our Guild is recruiting!

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look. Thank you, and hope to chat with you soon!

Just sent a bnet request to see if our guild is the home that you are looking for ^-^ I don’t like to spam guild recruitment as I prefer to talk to you one on one and get to know you. Hope to hear from you soon

Bunch of old veterans over here looking for more.

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey bud elemental shaman would be killer let me know what you think here’s the link

Hello,

If you are still looking… Reddit on Sargeras raids Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time. We could use your DK. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 4/12M. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hit me up interested in chatting.

CURRENTLY FORMING

Perseus // US // Horde // Mal’Ganis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wLJ01LgaIc

Currently we are taking applications and inquiries from qualified players who are seeking to define the Horde raid scene in Shadowlands.

What does that mean ? To us that means the following:
1.) Hall of Fame
2.) Top 20 US
3.) Build a name for ourselves as a community and as individuals

Our Schedule:
Tues 9:00-12:00PM EST
Wed 9:00-12:00PM EST
Thurs 9:00-12:00PM EST (During Progression)
Sunday 9:00-12:00PM EST (During Progression)

OPEN RECRUITMENT:

Requirements:

• Qualifying logs in Mythic (regardless of tier)
  • Able to commit to our goals

About us:
We are a group of dedicated raiders looking to push Top 20 US in Shadowlands our outlook on raiding and the game is simple, we want to be at the pinnacle of the raiding community. We plan on progressing through content at a set pace which may initially scare your typical casual raider away from our approach. Once progression is over we take a 2 week break and shift to raiding with a lighter schedule. If you are unable to critique yourself with the same energy you do others please do not apply.

Our guild is a group of friends and acquaintances. We expect members to cooperate with each other and do what’s best for the team. We distribute gear by loot council with performance and consistency put first. We count on each other to research and perform at a level fitting our 10+ years of hardcore progression raiding.

We also know that maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members, to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to a 100% raid spot, and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is about 22-25 players with 95% attendance.

Our application process starts you as a trial and gets you into some raids right away. If things go well through your first 3 weeks, you’ll be promoted to raider. We expect our recruits to be of a similar gear and experience level at our point in progression. They must get along with our guild inside and outside of raids, and must put progression as a team ahead of personal goals and loot. Being active and social is a big part of showing us your best as a trial.

A quick history of Perseus:
Perseus is a conglomerate of top US players who have grown tired of stagnation in their current guilds progress. Even though we are the new kids on the block we understand what it will take and what is required of us to achieve our goals. We have been competitive raiders since Vanilla and more than hold our own as individual players.

Over the years our members have consistently been apart of the best, oldest, and most respected US guilds, with numerous top 20 kills and achievements. Guild accomplishments include top 30 Naxxramas clear at level 60, top 50 Sunwell clear at level 70 (pre-3.0), Death’s Demise, top 50 H LK 25M, top 50 Heroic Ruby Sanctum clear at level 80, top 75 Sinestra kill, top 30 H:Ragnaros kill and a top 20 H:Madness kill.

How to Apply:
Please use the google application listed below to apply. If we’re interested we’ll get back to you within 1-2 days. For additional inquiries contact Sarrus in game
Bnet: Sarrus#1238
App: https://forms.gle/JZxGTa9wM4ekZCic8

Hi Fierté,

I would love to chat with you about my guild. We are a horde guild on Thrall, and are currently rebuilding our guild after a long hiatus. You do not have any days or times listed, so I’m hoping that you would be able to work with ours, Tues and Weds 8-10:30 PM EST .

We are looking to make our guild into exactly what you are looking for, that community feel, while able to have fun and kill bosses, raid or M+ ones. We also are looking to get into PvP as well later down the line.

I will leave a link below for you to look over,feel free to add me or one of my recruitment team members and we can chat!

Hey Fierte,

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild forming up for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have just arrived at our new home on MG and have started general recruitment for our raid team and non-raider membership.

If you are interested in forming up with a brand new team of experienced leaders and raiders, shoot me a message at Raz#8161 so we can chat.

Happy Friday!

What’s up Fierte. I understand that you took time from the game from RL reasons and that is completely understandable. I also understand you want to get back to raiding as shadowlands is a interesting expansion, I can relate. Your raid time works perfectly for us as our casual and hardcore raid consists of the times 7 PM EST to 10:30 PM EST. We do mythics + everyday and want to switch up groups every month so that everyone gets to know each other. If you are looking for that guild to laugh and smile, I suggest joining this one. We are fairly new with over 100+ members and started not too long ago and hope to push progression. My contact info will be below if you want to know more.

Ingame name: Peq-Stormrage
Blizzard Battletag: Cristian#14424
Discord: Peq#5932

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 4/12 Mythic. We are accepting all classes and would like to find a couple more active/consistent raiders to add to our group. We raid Tuesday & Friday nights at 9pm est.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3.