Two returning players looking for a home

Hello,

My friend and I are looking for a guild to call home. We are currently in catch up mode in BFA but would really like to dive into what shadowlands has to offer. We are interested in raiding/mythics etc.

My friend has experience with raiding in WoW and has mythic experience. He is a tank/dps player.

I am fairly new to WoW since I quit back in Cata it is a very different game from what I was used to. I’m completely fresh but I have hard core raiding experience from Final Fantasy 14 so I’m not new to the raid scene. I prefer healing/lock/hunter dps. The healers I’m more used to are Druid, Monk and Shaman but I can Priest heal and working on learning paladin healing.

Like I said we are in catch up mode and leveling right now. We have alts in both factions so we are flexible. Times with us are also flexible the only stipulation is that we are together in what we do.

Thanks for reading and hope to chat soon!

If you would like to chat on discord about this: MissKweh#5295

Hi Ayleth! Sounds like you are in the same boat as many of our folks - we’d love to add you guys to the fold!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hey y’all,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a tank, healers, and ranged to fill our gaps in our raid group. We’re some seasoned vets that prefer to keep things relaxed and have fun. Y’all sound like a good fit and both could snag up some spots we need to fill. We’re down to catch you up and get you into current content. Check us out! H Crimson Brotherhood recruiting

Hello Ahleth and friend!

I hope you don’t mind but I sent a discord friend request in hopes of chatting about our growing horde Guild and community I think would be a great fit!

Contact Person: (battletag, in-game, discord)
Kiuayoukai#1912
In-game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi Ayleth,

Adventure Co. is a new horde guild on Tichondruis. We are mostly returning players, some who are leveling (around level 89 right now). We plan to raid AoTC and casual mythic through the course of the Shadowlands expansion. If you’re interested in joining the Horde we’d love to have you!

I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord as well. Feel free to ignore if we aren’t what you are looking for.

Best,

• Binary

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 9/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hi Ayleth,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We have a raid that’s a great environment to learn (or relearn) how to raid at a high level with helpful, experienced, friendly teammates and technical resources available on skills like log diving, attention management via UI design, and theorycrafting. As for our specific class needs, you and your friend can check out our wowprogress and cross-reference with what you two are interested in playing to see if there’s something that will work for both of you.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to speak further before deciding to apply.

Looking foward to have you guys in < Nerds With Attitude > we finished 5/12 M but we are Heroic focused but we will dip into mythic once shadowlands comes we currently are gearing alts and pushing high keys if you are interested pst me on Bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugnificent#2056

Hey Ayleth,

We may be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know!

I am the GM of Disorientated here on Stormrage. We are a Mythic raiding guild that plans on achieving Cutting Edge Starting in Shadowlands. We are currently 5/12 Mythic (achieved with only a few weeks of Mythic raiding), with sub 30% pulls on Drest. Ra’den will be our next target. Mythic raids are Tues and Wed 7-10 est. Come Shadowlands, we will be adding a third raid night for progression.

We will also be putting together a Heroic AOTC team for Shadowlands as well. If you are interested, hit me up in game or on bnet (Ryouice#11303). You can also hit up the raid leader Battleyoshi on bnet as well (Zhredder #1995). Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Ayleth!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact met at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52