[H]<Crimson Brotherhood> FRI/SAT AOTC

G’day!

Ladies and gents, we are small group of friends that have been hammering down together for a number of years and FINALLY decided to up and make our own guild. were also very active on the discord in and out of the game!

We are active in Mythic+, with groups running all ranges of keys and our highest group currently hanging around the 15 a 19 key mark.

We are looking for cool people to hang out with. Gear and experience aren’t an issue.

You’re more than welcome if you’re new or returning from a break or you’re just looking to get in on some keys and get some loot with a fun group of people. We don’t take much seriously ( we joke around a ton during keys ) and are looking to grow a community that is based on helping each other.

We are forming a raid team for Shadowlands and looking to add quality players of any role with an emphasis on Ele, WW, Warlock, mage, and DH . Raids currently will be Friday and Saturdays @ 9pm EST The plan is to use these raids to build cohesiveness and morale headed into the expansions raid content.

As of 9/19/20 in the 3 weeks we’ve raided together we are 12/12 Normal and 12/12 Heroic AoTC

If you’re having a hard time finding some quality people to hang with or are just looking for a fresh start hit me up on BNET and we’ll get you situated.

Cheers,
Azshul:
BigKatBruh#1326
Sigadonski:
signus26#1182
Fader:
ben#1209

We could also us a druid, shaman, monk healer and some solid DPS and if possible a BRM tank to expand to mythic raid size.

Added another boss to the list. Looking for DPS and a Tank

Looking to transfer. Sent you a Battle.net FR, prior to transferring I’d like to chat a lil if you have the time.

1 Like

Welcome to the crim homie! We’re still looking for some dps and a tank! Dh, spriest, lock, mage, monk come talk to me!

Grats to the Crimson Brotherhood 3 weeks of raiding and 12/12 heroic down. Congrats Guys and Gals!

Good luck with recruiting, most guilds really don’t have space/time for new ppl, even though they say otherwise.

Who wants to play solo for another ~40 days, when you’ve been so for a while. I think recruiters forget that aspect. I was told, “come hang out until SL, we’ll take care of you.” Not overly welcoming =(

We aim to play with everyone and we do in fact have room for more people. We’re not a giant guild so we don’t run into the issues of people getting lost in the shuffle. And you def don’t have to worry about us not playing with you. There is pvp, raid, mythic plus, rated pvp, and soon prepatch stuff to do together. If you need a home come check out crim!

Still looking for a TANK and some DPS. We’re AOTC in 3 weeks!

As a recent recruit and usual Mythic raider (having to step back a bit due to the timing of the expansion and RL), these guys pick up mechanics well and improve on every attempt. I was impressed with how quickly they killed N’zoth on Heroic. “Easy” content for some but with returning players, they jumped back in with style and skill!

Come join us!

1 Like

Updated recruitment: we are lookin good on tanks. Just need some DPS. give us a look

Still looking but filling spots fast.

Need a few more Dps

Come join the party! We need YOU!

Still looking for a few DPS.