[H] Solo player looking to fill any role in SL

Ayo,

So I’m looking to get back into WoW with the release of Shadowlands. I’ll mainly be leveling characters till release but may hop in for guild events depending on if my presence gimps the group or not.

Currently have a few max level characters with this mage being the majority of my playtime. I’ve raided as various classes and specs as well so I’m really comfortable with a variety of positions (heh) and roles. I would be willing to transfer faction, and server. I’ve mained Mage since MoP so I can definitely do it but if another class / role is needed, I would be happy to switch. Especially if the guild needs a healer.

I haven’t played a lot of BFA. I quit before Uldir, came back in 8.3 and just didn’t have it in me to gear up with SL being so close. I’ve had a ton of fun with the game and I’m looking to get back into it with like minded individuals.

Looking to raid maybe 2-3 times a week. Preferably not until 8pm EST.

My battletag is TuffSwami#11614

Thanks!

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis. Spire started by IRL friends as a raid group in Star Wars: The Old Republic, but rapidly grew to 2 active raid teams. We have a tight knit guild without having “cliques”. With Shadowlands approaching the guild is making the transition to WoW. Our leadership has members with experience reaching back to Vanilla and has raided almost every tier since.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST
  • Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)
  • Logs are not required at this time but are a bonus.

Needs

• Demon Hunter
  • DPS Warrior
  • Warlock
  • Flex DPS/Tank
  • All exceptional players considered

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320

Hey Wtf,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some good caster DPS to our core raid team. We’re active in Mythic+ and all over discord. Check us out, it looks like this might be the home for you.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

1 Like

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

1 Like

Hello there Wtfboom!

Take a look at After Nightfall on Tichondrius!

ABOUT US:
We are a new adult late-night raiding guild on the Tichondrius server. Our focus is to clear CE content while keeping to a two day raid schedule with an optional day for either farm content or that last little push for a final kill! We are an experienced group ranging from vanilla to the most current expansion.

WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for all classes currently!

RAID TIMES:
Tues/Wed: 9:30pm-12am PST
Sun (optional day): 9:30pm-12am PST

If interested in talking reach out to me on discord: Valvan#1292

Hi wtfboom,
My guild (Dauntless) is a very old guild that has cleared raids for many expansions. Each expansion we make the “ahead of the curve” achievement. We raid normal and heroic. Always looking for more players particularly dps, sometimes healers as well. Profession items like flasks, gems, food buffs and tomes are usually traded for free as needed to raiders.
We are horde
Server group: thorium brotherhood, silverhand
Raid days : tues,weds,thur
Raid time: 7pm pst
Please message me if you are interested
My btag is twisted#1245