[A/H] Tank lfg for SL keys and raids

Hello, I am Housecat! Trying to find the right group for me.

I will be maining Protection Warrior or Brewmaster for SL, and I want to focus mostly on pushing keys with a consistent group of players. Ideally I’d like to play with the same four people for the majority of keys over the entire expac and beyond, achieving keystone master each season and going as high as we can after that, but even a guild that has a consistent focus on keys would be awesome.

I want to raid as well, hopefully as Prot or Brew but that’s not as much of a concern to me, I’d be willing to play dps warrior if it gets me a spot in a guild where I could find or form a solid keys group. That being said, I’ll probably focus on speccing my toon for Prot, unless it is somehow easy to build for tanking and dps at the same time, at least at first. Ideally the guild works toward CE, not in a rush or anything, but that is a goal of mine as well and something easily achievable over the course of a tier. Anything raid-related is negotiable.

I’m a strong player, focused on improving myself, performing well and expanding my knowledge of dungeon/raid mechanics. I’m not afraid to experiment, make mistakes, learn and grow in a supportive environment.

I’m not interested in a guild with players that hate the game, hate Blizzard or are excessively negative in general, players that obsess about numbers/fotm/flexing their parses over fundamental mechanical gameplay and having a pleasant personality, players that would bash internet strangers for doing LFR, or anyone selfish enough to say “doing dps isn’t my job as a healer/tank”. Looking to avoid ego-maniacs of all kinds.

I want to be a part of a group of people that have a positive, team-oriented attitude, the ability to think for themselves and succeed as a healthy group, and stick around for the long haul. If half the guild leadership and members quit every other content patch or for multiple expansions in a row, it’s not a good fit.

I like WoW (though that doesn’t mean I’m blind to it’s shortcomings), I like to play, a lot, and want to enjoy myself and make some friends with similar mindsets.

Even if you just have a regular keys group looking for a tank, hmu! Or if you are thinking of starting your own guild and feel you have similar values to me, please hmu. I’ll consider most things at this point. :slight_smile:

My schedule is open (I work for myself) and while I’d prefer to stay Horde (because Vulpera) and raid/do keys on weekdays, I’m willing to switch to Alliance or do scheduled weekend content for the right group.

Sorry this is long, turned more into prose than I intended. Hopefully you read this far!

I have logs I can share as well, please leave your info on this post and I’ll get back to you. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks! I’ll check it out.

Still searching :slight_smile:

Howdy, the Horde Collective are looking for players such as yourself. We are currently in dire need of a warrior dps, espescially one that wants to push keys as a tank. Please see the general guild post below, but if you have any questions or you would like to have a trial with us feel free to contact me through discord at jediranger#7157 or battlenet at jediranger#1256. I am the raid leader and would love to chat.

About Us

Horde Collective is a newly formed guild, founded with the purpose of efficiently progressing through Mythic content in Shadowlands. The end goal is simple… obtain Cutting Edge every tier.

The core of the guild consists of returning players that have raided at the highest levels in World of Warcraft.

Progression Raid Times (PST)

Monday: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Tuesday: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Thursday: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Recruitment and Applications

Recruitment: All Current Spots are under Evaluation. We are in need of Warrior DPS.

All applications are done through our website here:

Horde collective .com (minus the space)

After applying you will hear from us within 24 hours—via your Application on our website—if we find you a suitable candidate for our raiding community.

Currently we are accepting recruits for every role. New recruits are welcome to raid with us and gear up now and during pre-patch. However, mandatory raiding will not commence until Shadowlands.

There will be a 2-week trial period where we will test you in raid to see logs, ETC. We expect top quality players.

If we find the perfect candidates to raid, we will pay for the Transfers.

Contacts:

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me on Discord or Bnet.

Corathel (Co-GM)

(Btag) Corathel#11716

(Discord) unwantedgaming#1201

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a tank headed into shadowlands. We’re also very active in keys. We have AoTC and KSM. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Game Over has a long standing tradition of getting content cleared with the least amount of time involved. We hosted the largest playerbase and the talent pool of Eredar’s alliance. We came to Proudmoore in force and intended to make this our new home, with rapidly bulking numbers and raid teams we host two 20 man mythic raid teams as well as numerous other teams throughout the week to accommodate nearly anyones play-schedule. We have a long history of topping Eredar alliance and now Proudmoore alliance content/progression as well as earning respectable kills/ranks in the US/World Brackets.

We push content hard while enjoying ourselves and keeping a close guild mentality of equal minded players who enjoy one another’s company. We put enjoyment first, but never at the cost of seriousness during progression. We take large pride in NOT sacrificing the close knit feel of a ten man raiding guild, in a 20 man environment. If you want a top-end raiding guild that has a close and active community and plays well with each other, we’re the home for you.

We’re a semi hardcore raiding guild, hosting a 3 raid day schedule weekly (Less on farm), our times are as follows : 8:00 - 12:00 (EST) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. (More time involving Sunday(optional)/extra effort on first few weeks of content)

Youtube channel is Game Over and updated quite frequently.
`All guild updates and announcements are made through our Discord
Apply on our Discord @ goo.gl/NLx2vp
You can also find us on Twitch - streaming all of our raids and activities.

We host Discord/Mumble, Livestream all raids, have videos for every boss and every achievement we do/have done, as well as a large amount of fringe benefits to our members not offered by many guilds.
For contact based on recruitment, OR sales of mythics/heroics, and other varients, contact Nudist GM(bnet) @ Nudist#1382 or Discord Sinful#7252 (assist) Tamizzle#1456 BNET or Renee#11536 or Discord Renee#1685.

We are currently in high need of the following classes for SL Mythic raiding progression:

We are in need of all classes and specs

Anyone else :slight_smile:

Hey, I might have something you’re interested in - let’s chat! jayc#11573

Still searching :slight_smile: