Late Night Raider ~ 21+

Who?: Hey yo. 27 yr old recently appointed stay at home father living in the PNW looking for a guild. Been playing on and off since vanilla with a huge gap in playtime between wrath and BFA. Never really stopped reading the lore/watching the youtube vids so I guess that makes me somewhat versed in the comings and goings of Azeroth. Re-subbed in Jan and pretty soon i was max lvl and knee dip in sims. Managed AotC in early March. I love raiding and have always made that my goal but I did enjoy the little taste of M+ i was able to get.

What?: Looking for a casual group of people to play the game with and potentially do some reroll lvling come pre-patch (oct 13 hells yeah) Raiding is always going to be my goal but realistically speaking my skillset probably caps out at Heroic until i get some more experience. I also enjoy lvling, mount runs, old content ( lore junkie ) and helping people since it helps me see content i otherwise wouldn’t/ missed during my hiatus.

Where?: Proudmoore~~~ I have my ilvl465 fury war ( old-main) + a ilvl441 destro lock ( SL main ) ready to rock, but I’m really more interested in finding a cool group of people to play with so re-rolling isn’t a problem. looking @ rogues, spriest, & mage for rerolls. Would want to run some trial runs with said guild/group before paying for any sort of transfer on my war/lock

When?: You can usually find me online during my kids nap time ( 1ish PST ) and later at night ( 5PM +) so a late night raiding guild would be ideal but ran 6-8pm PST on Tues,Fri,Sat with my old guild and managed just fine. If you reach out and don’t get a reply scroll up to line one: i tend to get pulled away from time to time due to the kid. Never happens during raid time as my wife’s the best but i do miss a message here and there when he wants cheerio’s n sh*t. Just keep trying me! :slight_smile:

Why?: Because loots? I mean realistically im on pretty regularly so why not make some pals to share the adventure with

These days you’ll find me: lvling alts, smoking doinks, or trying to watch enough youtube videos to figure out what the hell im doing the next time i go fishing (really enjoy it but fairly new and have only landed one measly cut-throat)

HMU down below

Bnet ID: BigHeadManny#1454
Discord: MarmaladeManCat#4387

update: Warlock found a home: still looking for Warrior/firm believer in “the more the merrier”

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for some cool people. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

could be a good fit

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894