LFG, Flex player (Pally/Shammy/Mage)

I’m a married 32 year old from Canada with a 2.5 year old son looking to join a community/family of gamers, who understand family comes first. I’ve played WoW on and off since classic, and played semi-seriously in Legion. During BFA I played quite a bit at the start of the expansion, but I must admit I have never really enjoyed any aspect of this expansion except for the initial leveling experience. I’m trying to get caught up now in 8.3, and have many characters geared up and ready for SL.

I’ve never raided seriously in a guild before. The first time I got semi-serious with raiding was in Legion (Antorus) where my goal was to get AOTC. It felt like a massive accomplishment, but was accomplished through pugging, as I had a newborn and my schedule was very sporadic.

My main objective is to find a good group of people to start leveling up with in SL and for the first time join an active and dedicated community to accomplish in game goals. I’ve had mixed experiences with pugging, mostly negative, and am looking to change that and see some more familiar faces moving forward to form relationships with.

I’m very open with your guilds requirements on what to main in SL. I enjoy healing and doing DPS. I have the most experience on my paladin, and love playing ret/holy, but here is what i’d be interested in playing in SL in which I have max characters:

1. Paladin (Ret/Holy)
  2. Shaman (Ele/Resto)
  3. Mage (Arcane/Frost)
  4. Warlock (Aff/Destro)

I also have:

• Warrior
  • Druid
  • Priest
  • DK
  • Rogue

I am looking for a guild that would be getting AOTC on the SL raid tiers, and I would dabble in mythic as well.

For me, the best raid times would be from 6:30/7 PST - 9:30/10 PST, monday-friday. Hopefully there are guilds out there looking for someone who could fill a variety of roles!

1 Like

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 2/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL!

There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic + (15-20’s keys daily), raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the guild is 2/12M AOTC. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding once Shadowlands hits! More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey Telonov! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are currently on raid break until the new expansion drops. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM
-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.
-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS
-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.
-Heroic -> Mythic
WEEKEND TEAM
-Sunday/Monday 10-1est
-Looking to recruit anyone
-Laid back casual enviorment
-Normal -> Heroic
RAID REQUIREMENTS
-Good Attendance barring Emergencies
-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec
-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them
-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…
-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.
-Cauldrons will be provided
The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.
Please contact the following on Discord.
GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304
Officer- Saraid#2102
Officer- Alfaro#7894

PS- you sounds like a good fit with us

Hey Telonov :upside_down_face: Even though we are a weekend guild and don’t fit your times I thought I would post and give you the option. We are a family oriented guild, but not safe for children if that makes sense (we are an adult guild). We work around schedules and have someone currently in the same situation as you and comes about 30 to 40 min late to raid every day. I would love to talk to you if you are interested.

(H) Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow

Raid Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 6pm – 9pm EST

We are currently 12/12 H Ny and primarily focus on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!)

Our goal in SL is to get AOTC and sell it while having fun in Mythic. We are not going to min max to clear Mythic. Most of us come from those big mythic guilds that would be selling clears or pushing parses. That is not something we wish to be. Our focus will always be to just have fun. It is a game after all.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504, so we can chat more.

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Telonov! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Our guild Jungle Juice is a 4/12 Mythic Progression guild. We have a lot of active pushing keys and happy to help out. We will certainly have spots open for heroic raids in shadowlands, and mythic spots will likely be available.we have a few spots open now. All of us are friendly adults alot us us have kids and lives. We are looking to fill our roster and get as far as we can in mythic ideally to get CE for SL. We are on Bleeding Hollow feel free to hit us up if you want to come hang out and get to know us.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 730-1030pm EST
Thursday, 730-1030pm EST

Btag: Jacby#1536, or buttercup #1858
Discord: Jacby#2539, or Papermage#6867

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hi Telonov,

We’re a casual, AOTC focused raid guild and we’re very flexible when it comes to family needs. We raid Friday/Saturday from 6-9 pm Pacific time. Here’s the link to an ad I posted recently. Please take a look and if you think we might be a good fit for you let me know and we can discuss further. I look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-aftermath-antonidasuldum-looking-for-raiders/635674/4

Hello, we think you might be a great fit for our guild!

AOTC with a newborn IS an accomplishment!

Hello Telonov!

After Nightfall is a new guild to server Tichondrius and are looking to fill our roster! We are a mix of couples with families and late 20s looking to get some content down! Take a look! Hit me up, contact is below!

ABOUT US:

We are a new adult late-night raiding guild on the Tichondrius server. Our focus is to clear CE content while keeping to a two day raid schedule with an optional day for either farm content or that last little push for a final kill! We are an experienced group ranging from vanilla to the most current expansion.

WHAT WE NEED:

We are looking for all classes currently!

RAID TIMES:

Tues/Wed: 9:30pm-12am PST

Sun (optional day): 9:30pm-12am PST

If interested in talking reach out to me on discord: Valvan#1292

Hey! You sound like a good fit for crimson Brotherhood. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello there! Are ya still looking for a raid guild? We’re actually looking for you! Well, not specifically you by name but definitely by description. I think you’d be a great fit with us.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12
Mythic Ny’alotha: 2/12

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds. If you’d like to speak in person here’s some contact names and numbers! =)

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Azul#1414