3 Returning Players LFG (Tank/DPS)

We’re a group of 3 returning and competitive players returning for Shadowlands looking for a 2 night per week raiding guild. Interested in Mythic raiding, M+ pushing, and pvp.

We are made up of 2 DPS (flexible classes, will decide based upon guild needs and data) and 1 tank (flexible class).

Feel free to message me here or on Discord at Cranker#6288 to discuss any opportunities

Hello Cranker,

We can’t offer much in the way of pvp, but Its Mine I Licked It is composed of previously hardcore raiders coming back from a break and looking to push CE on a 6 hour/week schedule with lots of M+ on the side. A tank and two (preferably ranged) DPS would just about finish our roster! Here’s our copy pasta:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

Healer – Looking for someone willing to swing between DPS and healing.

Ranged DPS: All

Melee DPS: Monk

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Fuzzii#1197), Moo (Moophisto#11601) or Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Inspect Raiding is an alliance mythic raiding guild recruiting ranged dps, healers and an offspec tank. The players of the guild have 7/7 M uldir 9/9 M BoD and 8/8 M Palace. This is a guild that will full clear mythic, we are looking for players with a large amount of mythic experience. Raiding spots will be competitive. Benching can happen due to performance or composition. A majority of the players come from twitch.tv/dailymafia and have raided together for 6 years. This is a newly formed guild from the community with the goal being to clear mythic every tier. Our current raid times are looking to be 8pm est till midnight Monday and Wednesday. We will also raid Friday for the first couple weeks of the tier to speed up progression. Which will turn into an Optional offnight heroic afterwards. We have several groups of high M+ players and arena and BG players. For more questions or an interest to join message me on discord Noah#5402

Lets talk.

Cranker,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to expand our raid size to get into mythic raiding. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello Cranker!

Please take a look at After Nightfall!

ABOUT US:

We are a new adult late-night raiding guild on the Tichondrius server. Our focus is to clear CE content while keeping to a two day raid schedule with an optional day for either farm content or that last little push for a final kill! We are an experienced group ranging from vanilla to the most current expansion.

WHAT WE NEED:

We are looking for all classes currently!

RAID TIMES:

Tues/Wed: 9:30pm-12am PST

Sun (optional day): 9:30pm-12am PST

If interested in talking reach out to me on discord: Valvan#1292

Hi Cranker we got you on 2 days, alliance, M+ and CE…come check us out.

We are a CE guild that is aiming for 150 US +/-. We are a group of individuals who range from top 10 US guilds to top 200 US. We are looking to fill our last remaining spots. We are looking for raiders with prior CE experience.

Our Goals

• Cutting Edge every tier
  • Near 150 U.S. rank
  • Sales once content is cleared

Raid Times

• T/W 10pm-2am EST

High Priority

• Priest - any spec
  • Monk - MW or exceptional WW

Medium Priority

• Paladin - Any spec
  • Rogue - Any spec
  • Hunter - MM / BM

Any serious inquiries will be accepted!

You can apply here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhgJPvWjGlqSkYePC_YMZIf3kQb_ycbFzGqn08e2U4hEIwpA/viewform?embedded=true

You can reach us through Btag.
BrettBoltz#1189
Nekrotik#1782
Kenfacto#1722
Matthew#1470