AOTC healer LF raiding guild in SL

Im a multi class healer. I play monk, disc priest, H priest and resto druid. I haven’t been apart of any real raiding guild since coming back from a break in legion, but with shadowlands about to be here, im ready to find a home for some semi serious raiding.

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey there Chanepunch, if you find yourself on the Alliance side of things, you should check us out. Let me know if you have any questions!

Who we are:

Disorientated is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. We currently have 2 raid teams: our Mythic raid team which is currently 6/12 Mythic, and our Heroic raid team which is new, but led by 12/12 Heroic raiders and is recruiting for Shadowlands.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun in a smaller, family oriented guild our members can call home. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid team:

Heroic Team:

The current raid days and time are Tuesday and Friday from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are currently recruiting for healers and dps for this team. Team size will end up being around 15-20 to allow for flex when people are out. This is a new team to the guild run by a core of AOTC raiders. We are focused on hitting Shadowlands and Castle Nathria with a dedicated group but want to continue playing current content, so we are running with pugs as needed while we fill out the team. We want to invest in the long term success of the team and know that sometimes good players need to be shown the ropes before becoming truly exceptional, so don’t let inexperience discourage you.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Hey there! Want to push CE next tier? add me at Frozen#1151

Hey there, Chanepunch! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

I run an NA Alliance cross-realm raid team and we are gearing up for Shadowlands which means new members! The group is currently: NYA 12/12 Heroic, 6/12 Mythic. Raid days and times are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12AM EST, but this may change in SL.

The goal of the group is to provide a weekday raiding environment oriented towards players looking to obtain AOTC as well as provide a gateway for players looking to eventually prepare for mythic raiding content. We are hoping to push mythic even further in Shadowlands, while still maintaining a fun and friendly raid environment. Realm transferring is NOT required to join this team; however, raiders are welcome to transfer their character to the guild “The Gaming Spot” on Lothar-GrizzlyHills for guild services. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, shoot us an application!

Application: https ://forms.gle/SwJKKQbEZh8T1pgN7

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or on discord (illa#8791) !

Hey Chanepunch!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a solid healer for our core raid headed into shadowlands. We’re also active on discord and mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Chanepunch! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello Chanepunch!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can message me in game Grimmy#1990

Good luck with your search!

We’re looking for a 4th healer to round out our healing core - check us out!

Well hello there Chanepunch.

Kajeet was offers. Enjoy my copy and paste, but would love to talk with you about any opportunities!

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)

Lets chat.

v

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST

• Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)

Priority Needs

• All DPS and Healers considered

• Demon Hunter

• Warlock

• Flex DPS/Tank

• Mage

About Us
Spire was formed in 2017 by real life friends to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. We contain members who have played MMOs since Vanilla and have raided in top US 150 guilds all the way to players getting their first taste of raiding. We believe in coaching and encouragement can guide a player into better raid performance. We are all working adults who like to down pixel bad dudes in our spare time. Spire has a zero drama policy and it is enforced strictly. Our guild chat and Discord is adult oriented, also a sense of humor is required. We play many other games in our downtime.

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320

AOTC is the name of our game - not because we can’t do Mythic (our leadership is former mythic players) but because we’re older and would rather play semi hardcore instead. Read our copypasta and see how you feel about it, if you’re interested then add me on discord or just hop into ours with the code below. GL in Shadowlands!!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no mythic!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

NO MORAL COMPASS RECRUITING for normal and heroic raiding.

We are an aotc raiding guild who has been around since the end of mists. We are looking for raiders to join our casual raiding guild. Our goal is to hit aotc every tier which we usually accomplish.

Currently Recruiting:

healers

all dps

Our raid nights are the following

Tuesday 5:00-8:00pm PST
Thursday 5:00-8:00pm PST

After AOTC we typically finish our Glory Achievements for the tier.

We also run m+ and do achievement runs.

add wakahiru#1986 to inquire about a raid spot