Looking to make some good friends

Just a Paladin hoping to make some actual and decent friends on wow, being a lone wolf sucks :’>

We play alliance on Stormrage and love building our small community if you are interested. is the guild name and really just looking for cool people

Hey, if you want to try your hand at raiding, we just started a guild on bleeding hollow horde
Just a group of friends trying to kill bosses every Sunday night

If you are interested gimme a shout
Jagorman#1954

whats the server region?
im in Oceana

Hi there!

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We’re looking for more people to join our community and hang in voice chat with us.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Are you guys on an oceana server?

Guild & Server : Onslaught - Horde NA - Doomhammer
Language(s): English
Current Progression : 8/12H Nyalotha - (Covid-19 put us on raid break til SL 9.0 prepatch hits)
Raid Times / Days : Tues & Thurs: 815p to 11:30pm Eastern (515-830p PST/server)
Summary : Onslaught is a casual-progressive Normal & AOTC Heroic raiding guild who has existed on Doomhammer since 2006. We are a mature & experienced group focused on clearing Dungeons, Normal & Heroic raids in Shadowlands. We occasionally dip toes into Mythic raiding as our team-size allows, after we clear AOTC. We also do Mythic+ 5 man keys on off nights.
Wowprogress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/doomhammer/Onslaught (check here for list of high need classes/specs)
Raider IO : https://raider.io/guilds/us/doomhammer/Onslaught

What We are Looking For :

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain good attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

⦁ Gear Requirements: As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join our team/family

Application : Drop me a message on discord or go to https://guildsofwow.com/onslaught if interested in applying.
Contacts : GM minaah#1990 (btag) // minaah#3795 (Discord)
Discord Invite Link : https://discord.gg/dTjyrQ

I have a small casual guild on the Ravencrest/Uldaman server. Looking to keep it a small close family friendly guild if that’s something you would be interested in let me know

Hello me and my buddies are also looking for friends to play with. There’s 3 of us. Let me know if you’re interested. We have a small guild on area-52, looking to explore all the content SL has to offer.

Hey Ghunzul,

I’m going to post my generic message below, but let me know if our times work for you, I’d love to chat with you.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST, we may be changing Monday for Tuesday depending on recruits we get.

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need

Ranged DPS - Medium Need

Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET or Armatus#1287.

Hey,

Crimson Brotherhood is always open for returning players or people that want a cool group of friends. Check us out.

Sigadonski:
signus26#1182
Azshul:
BigKatBruh#1326

We are decent friends!!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

Guild on Stormrage recruiting all members whether you raid or not. Also looking for new friends for gaming on WoW and even outside WoW.

DLAres#1711 if you want to chat