New flexible/multiclass LF sHC/MC Raid Guild for SL

Hi everyone, I’m new to WoW, but have a few years of experience as an sHC raider in FFXIV. I’ve cleared all raid content currently released in FFXIV and did runs for logs in the previous expansion (I did all Ultimate fights when they were current and I can provide proof of my character and logs if needed), but I simply got tired of the focus of FFXIV as well as how the content is structured.

Though I still haven’t played much, I think WoW would be a better fit for me because of M+, more relevant raid difficulties, and more competitive PvP. In FFXIV, I fell off mainly because of the lack of new difficult/competitive content. I picked up WoW very casually about a month ago, and finished most of the pre-SL goals. I was just able to fully quit my raid group in FFXIV and now I’d like to commit to a guild before SL releases.

About me as a player: I will play any role/class that is in need, and I always flexed depending on what my group needed at the time. I have a lot of experience in all three roles, and I consider myself a good DPS and tank but just an alright healer. This means I would be willing to level something fresh before SL if asked.

What I’m looking for: Just a group of people to progress with, people who play off raid time too and do M+ and PvP. I’m not necessarily gunning for CE, but I would definitely like to be in a guild that is clearing Heroic and at least chipping away at Mythic throughout each tier. I’m used to a 9 hour raid schedule, and wouldn’t want to do more than that unless we were very close to a clear.

Boring (but important) stuff: I’m East Coast, and a working adult in my late 20s, generally available after 7PM EST on weekdays with weekends being totally open. Normally I would travel occasionally for work which would cause me to miss raids 2-3 times a year, but who knows when that’ll start up again. I’m willing to transfer if needed, but I’d prefer to stay Horde.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and considering me, please add me on Discord if you want to talk: Sinth#8503

Hey Sinth! We fit your raiding schedule if you’d be interested!

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a brand new guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout the new Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Good evening! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

*1 main tank and 1 off tank

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

hey HEY! If you’re looking for a growing small guild that can clear heroics and get a few into mythics, hit us up. Looking to build a brand new team to be able to clear mythic raids hopefully in Shadowlands preferably before CE disappears.

We were a Rowdy bunch with love for goofs and gaffs all while focusing on raiding. We work pretty much from morning till late evening so won’t be on till then. WED&MON from 9PM till midnight CENTRAL time. Feel free to drop in on a run I do daily right now to see how I lead or a main run on said days above to see how the guild interacts.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some good dps headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in mythic plus. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Sinth! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788