Returning Frost/Fire Mage LF Raid Team (H)

Hey!

Ex Mythic Mage currently on Area-52, returning to game and looking for a mythic minded team.

Tons of past mythic/heroic raiding experience since ICC. Most recent progression …guild fell apart end of BoD

Uldir- 3/8M
COS- AOTC first week
BOD- 4/9M
EP- AOTC
Ny’olatha- AOTC

I have some logs from BOD and Uldir if needed

Can bring a lot to the table not only in raid but outside of it as well, study my class and game changes extensively, attendance is never an issue. Willing to play whatever role is needed. I enjoy the competitive nature of raiding but also know how to have a good time.

Availability- Any day 8PM CST and on.

Willing to transfer for right fit!

Btag- Pauulz1456#1358

Can interview for additional questions

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey, Laslowz!

We’re a new guild trying to build for AOTC with strong mythic aspirations! I’ll just drop my link, hit me up if you’re interested! :slight_smile:

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some caster dps to our core headed into shadowlands. Check us out!

Azshul/Doubtful
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Laslowz! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Howdy Laslowz!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use a mage.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Take a look and add us if this interests you!

Quentiam Dominus
2 Day Horde CE Shadowlands

Times:
Tuesday/Thursday
8:30-11:30 EST
Monday is optional heroic night.

First two weeks of the raid tier we hope to be able to raid on Monday in order to help us push faster.

Current Needs:
Recruiting DPS
Healers

Who we are:
We are a group of friends that have been playing with each other for a couple years looking to get back into the game again. We intend to push into mythic raiding and get CE at a raid schedule of two days a week. We have multiple CEs ourselves and are looking to get back into it with Shadowlands. Currently we are all playing casual until Shadowlands drops.

What to expect from us:
We meme and joke while also killing things. If you can’t take a joke then this guild isn’t for you. We take pride in maxing out our characters and clearing content at a reasonable pace. Come prepared and ready to go.

What we expect from you:
Coming prepared and can take constructive criticism. Keep up to date with your class and pull your weight. Basically dodge mechanics and we will kill things.

If you are interested hit us up!
Add Matured#1280, Eirok#1679, Cynne#11235 on BNet.

Hi there! If you’re willing to switch up to Alliance, I think we may be a fit and would love to chat some more. Dropping our guild info here as an intro, and look forward to you reaching out! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love. :grin: :smiley:

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time

Sunday 9 pm Realm time

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/R25944D

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Laslowz,

We added your Btag and are interested in talking to see if we’re a good fit. We’re a CE guild looking for a Frost/Arcane mage (Whichever turns out to be the best spec for raid or for particular bosses). Below is our spam and we look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST) We add Thursdays at start of tier. Later on Thursday becomes optional Heroic night/sell night.

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Ranged DPS

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Hey @Aliix, thanks for copying our recruitment post! I take it as a compliment that you copy our ad word for word, it sends a message that you’ve not put in the work to deliver authentic info on your guild. Just my thoughts…

Hey Laslowz,

S E V E N might be the home your looking for.

@Drugdog Even your response is a copy paste… so original. Interested party beware…

@Allix I think you are confused, as the format you are referring to is not “owned” by anyone, it is frequently used by corporations. I can’t imagine anyone claiming they own a format for conveying information, it is certainly a reflection on your arrogance and a good indication that your guild is not the place to be, and has serious leadership concerns!

@Drugdog. Oh but you’d join in a second, if given the chance. You clearly loved our post enough to brand it as your own and use it!!

@Aliix You couldn’t pay me to raid with you, I’ve seen how you conduct yourself on the forums, you would be ATROCIOUS to raid with. The format you are trying to claim ownership of is the most arrogant thing I can think of, another reflection of your real values!