Looking for established guild to raid with

Returning player who hasn’t raided in a few years, looking for a guild to raid with as well as mythic+ and some PvP. As most of the posts from returning players like myself I primarily filled a tank role in raids but I am certainly open to DPS. I can provide links to logs from my last expansion, Warlords, if needed.

What I’m looking for in a guild:

• I’m looking for a low drama guild that is close knit and personal.

• I prefer horde, but don’t mind alliance as long as the atmosphere is a good fit for me.

• Eastern time or a guild that raids at eastern times. I would prefer something from 8-11 or 9-12 est. Weekends are fine.

• Primary raid group and not an alt raid group.

• Class/Roles I would like to fill: Blood/Unholy. Warlock or mage. Not considering healing, at least not at this time.

• A consistent Mythic+ team.

• Raiding at a mythic level would be a plus, with AOTC heroic clears at minimum. It doesn’t have to be hardcore, but I do enjoy the challenge of raiding with a group, and want to push content at least a little.

• An established guild, not a newly formed guild that is made up of disgruntled raiders from because those rarely last. I want to be the guy who fills in for Wicked DPSer who stopped raiding for your guild for RL issues or Awesome Tank who was deployed and you’ll miss dearly.

If you made it through all that and don’t think I’m some senile old D-bag and have a spot open please add me and lets talk more. Bishop#13536

Hey Kickflip!

Feel free to message me. retrowave#11236

Kickflip!

I love the name! Crimson Brotherhood is looking for solid players to round out our core raid team headed into shadowlands. We have need for a brewmaster or ww. We’re also active in Mythic plus. We’re newer but far from a bunch of disgruntled raiders. We’re a guild of people who came back to the party late and formed up to take on shadowlands. You sound like a good fit. Check us out. We’re 11/12 heroic in 3 weeks of raiding and will have aotc on our next raid day to add to our chops.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there,

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Blood Death Knight
  • Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Mistweaver Monk

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

Updated info.

Hi there, Kickflip!

Check out our info below! I think we’d be a great fit. Looking forward to you reaching out!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793