10/12M Protection pally or 5/12M Brewmaster LF raiding guild

Hi there my name is Samaristia I am looking for a raiding guild have 10/12M exp on my protection paladin and have 5/12M exp on my brewmaster monk. If u are interested in either of these tanks. U can hit me up here, btag is Greelle931#1112, or hit me on discord Samaristia#4428.

I added you on Disc and Btag. Jered on both.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a quality tank to our roster headed into shadowlands. We’re active in discord and mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey,

Although it’s not listed in my recruitment post, I’d be open to swapping around a tanking position on our raid group moving into SL. If you feel like you’d be interested in our days/times, please fill out an application and someone will be in touch with you.

Hi Samaristia!

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey Samaristia,

I’m the GM of Déjà Vu, Horde guild on Thrall. We’re a laid back guild that like to consistently challenge ourselves with the highest level content we can reach.

Currently 6/12M (at RaDen) we still are progressing once a week (Saturday’s 8-12pm est) while also building our roster for Shadowlands. Our SL raid times are Tuesday and Saturday, 8:30-11:30 pm est.

Outside of raidBig, we like to hangout in discord, help each other level and gear alts, and we usually have at least one m+ group running every night.

Let me know if you’re interested in meeting us, and best of luck finding a home!

Bnet: chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

We have an open spot for a tank. Message us if interested!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

We are currently in need of an experienced raid leader!

Tank
Death Knight - HIGH
Protection Paladin - Medium
Brewmaster - Medium

Melee DPS
Demon Hunter - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Mage - Medium
Warlock - Low
Boomkin - Low
Hunter - Low

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

App at this:
https:// forms.gle/LpK6eoN2GSjGmAmz8
(Delete space in front of forms)

If you are unable to send current logs - please feel free to app, we still want to talk to you.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Officer

[H]Misfit Militia on Hyjal is looking for current and returning players that want to raid and do M+ in Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that was formed in the middle of 8.3. We were able to easily clear Heroic Nyalotha but were unable to progress Mythic content due to not having a 20 man roster. Currently we are working to change that and start a core progression team. Our roster is currently at 21 players. Mythic positions will be competitive throughout the expansion and determined by performance/attendance.

Raid Times: 6:30-9:30PM PST Friday/Saturday

All classes an roles will be considered and are welcome to join. Performance in Normal and Heroic will earn you a spot in Mythic and the roster will not be final until then.

For more info:
GM: NatRutSim#1694
Raid Leader: Itsricky#1431