Three amigos LF new home

Whats up going to make this short and to the point. we are a group of three a tank, heal, and dps that have played together since BC we all have every toon at max lvl and looking for a new guild to push mythic+ and raid with. we are currently 6/12m and want to go further next time around. we are all horde and plan to stay that way but are willing to transfer a toon or two for the right guild. we arent hardcore players becuase we all have lives outside of WoW but are on for raid days and most nights hanging out and pushing keys. let us know whats out there feel free to shoot me a pm on discord

disc
ohmybad#2916

Any good ones?

still looking for guild reach out to me with info prefer a pst server but open to all

Shady Acres
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8P-11P EST | Tue & Thr
Click Here to Apply

Who we are
A group of old friends, with years of CE experience from the dawn of WOW up to the current expansions. Our raiders and leadership span the gambit of players and have played at the top end of the spectrum, but are looking to build a new home as a more laid back group that still pushes for CE on a regular 2 night a week schedule.

A note - Most of our members are still moving their Characters to Mal’Ganis. All will be on server by the 9.0 Pre Patch release.

What we’re looking for
Players who find themselves with a job, kids, car payments, and mortgages but also want to push for the cutting edge kills they used to seek after in previous expansions. Anyone whos both skilled and laid back is welcome to apply for any role

Class Openings

• Tanks - Closed
  • Healers - Open to all classes
  • Ranged DPS - Open to all classes
  • Melee DPS - Open to all classes

Click Here to Apply

Contact

• Kj - Btag: KrakenJack#1469 | Discord: KrakenJack#2265
  • Bear - Btag: Bearlinban#1996
  • Verl - Btag: Amaterasu#1178
  • Mel - Btag: Banshee#1130

Hey Ohmybad! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Going to mal ganis any guilds?

See my post above, we’re on MG and looking for more! :smiley:

Short and simple? Got it. Here’s spiel. I’ll follow up with discord.

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)

to the top it goes

Hey Mybad,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a tank a heals and DPS to expand our core raid size. We’re also very active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Two in group will fill role needed.

Disc
ohmybad#2916