Returning player

hey everyone i just got back to play wow havent played much of BFA because i didnt have anyone to play with but now im looking for a friendly guild that does M+ raiding and even PVP

hello virridias :Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day:D

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for quality players to join our ranks headed into shadowlands. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326