Relatively Active Player Looking for a New Guild

Very few of my current guildies still play the game, but I still enjoy logging on for various things. Looking for a guild that is okay with casuals who enjoy all aspects of the game.

Currently alliance on Sargeras. I’d prefer to stay here, if possible, but open to options.

I’m by no means a hardcore raider, but enjoy a fun raid every now and then. I also have been hitting old raids for achievements and transmogs and mounts! So a guild that enjoys those things would be great.

Drama free and adult oriented with a social atmosphere is a must.

2 Likes

Hello. If you were to consider a completely wild curveball. We are a Horde Guild on Wrymrest. We are all older aged wow players and are very laid back. [H] <Synchronicity> Recruiting Older Players

Good afternoon mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you for the social aspect! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey Andaerion,

Crimson Sounds like the place for you. Check us out homie.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there Andaerion, we are recruiting for Shadowlands on Proudmoore Alliance. We are planning a reroll on the 13th to try out the new leveling system and hoping to get some new and returning players to join us. We are a heroic Raiding guild but will be holding a normal day as well to help people see the raid and content. If you have any questions you can reach me on Discord @ Khell#4727. Best of luck finding a guild :slight_smile:

Hey Andaerion!

You sound like our kind of person! I’ll drop the blurb for you, but you are more than welcome to give me a tap on the shoulder if you want to chat a bit more. Hope to hear from you soon!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time. We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling or shaming - just having a good time and killing bosses.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hey There!

I’m a GM for a guild called Girls Gone WoW. I would put us somewhere in the midcore range for our current raiding strategy going into SL. We want to push progression content, but our guild is mega social and has a very laid back atmosphere.

We were built on a group of friends and that casual social atmosphere has remained as we’ve grown! We’re mostly adults (and literally no drama is tolerated) so our raid schedule is scheduled around and flexible for everyone’s work schedules.

We’re on Frostwolf, so not a compatible realm for you. But if you’d still like to hang out and run content with us, joining our guild isn’t a must. I’d be happy to shoot you an invite to our discord so you can get to know us and maybe run some keys or legacy things for fun! Maybe you’d like to have an alt with us in the future.

Shoot me an add on discord (LadyPeebles#0310) or on bnet (LadyPeebles#1402) if you’re interested! Social groups you vibe with can be hard to find!

Tried to add you on disc and doesn’t work

We have some people who love to clear older content and just chill

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894