[A] Disc/Shadow Priest - LF ATOC Home for SL

Overview
I took a break from WoW due to COVID health issues and came back to find my guild disbanded. Looking for a new group of people to explore Shadowlands with and push for M+ and AOTC content. If we complete AOTC open to seeing what we can accomplish in Mythic; however, I see WoW as a social game that I like to relax to and have fun with people on. I don’t believe or want it to be a second job. Currently looking for 2-3 days of raiding anytime starting at 18:00 MST.

The Basics
Character Name/Server: Eurydîce, Duskwood (will transfer)
Class/Spec: Priest, Discipline
Offspec(s): Shadow & Holy
Armory: Please lookup character manually, Forums would not allow for links.
Raider IO: Please lookup character manually, Forums would not allow for links.
Battle Tag: mikepizza#1118
Discord: mikepizza#3791

Raiding Details
WarcraftLogs: Please reach out via BattleTag, Forums would not let me link.
Technical strengths: Calling on my old-WoW experiences to utilize the complete Priest ability package, including Shackle Undead as an interrupt, MC as for crowd-control and large pulls.
Sociability: Team player who is very open to constructive feedback and reviewing logs. Always happy to help others gear or help farm needed materials for raids (Netflix and fish, man). Very communicative and enjoy other games and socializing on Discord.
Raiding Experience: Have raided since Vanilla (every raid).

Other Information
Availability: Currently looking for 2-3 days of raiding anytime starting at 18:00 MST.
Connection Information: Google Fiber, hardline with 10ms ping

Hey Adriane, I’ll post our guild info below. Also, you by far have the BEST Battletag i’ve ever seen.

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] [3/12M-NYA]

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Krovek#1211 or Discord: Krovek#8612

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a spriest to add to our dps come shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Sigadonski:
signus26#1182
Azshul:
BigKatBruh#1326