Flex Tank LF Raiding Guild [Will Transfer]

Browsing the countless recruitment posts here looking for a guild needing a tank is highly exhausting, so I will try this route.

If your guild is looking for an experienced end game raider who recently returned (6 months ago), please hit me up on BTag @ Tessy#11148

As far as BFA progress, you may be let down, but I wont stop short of clearing all the content there is to clear, as efficiently as possible. Currently 3400io tank in BFA with only 3/12 Mythic kills due to lack of raid team.

If you have something that seems like a good fit, please hit me up.

1 Like

Posted under Shammy for some reason. This is my Pally. Also have BDK, BMM, GD and VDH. My apologies.

Hey there!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Full Content Clears of all end game content on mythic 15+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: 1 OT, 10 DPS + 3 HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a players from the original release of WoW back in the day from Nathrezim. We are a semi-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild also likes to stay connected outside of game. Our core players are 3 brothers with some IRL friends mixed and we stay connected with the people we meet. We have some serious talent, with being 100% parsers in PvE and multi-Gladiators in PvP!

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we are transitioning into Shadowlands, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact me (Drugdog), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Drugdog or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Bew#8506

I’ll take it as a compliment that you copied our guild ad almost word for word… @Drugdog

Hey Tessy,

Idk if you’re still looking, but I’m the gm of Déjà Vu, a horde guild on Thrall. We formed in 8.3, and are currently 7/12M

If you are open to a faction/server transfer, I’d love to talk to you about the possibility of a raid tank spot for us in Shadowlands.

Raid times are Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:30-11:30 est.

I’ll leave my contact information below, feel free to reach out if you’d like some more information.

Bnet: chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

Hey!

Crimson brotherhood is in the market for a tank for our main raid group. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326