Returning DPS/Healer - Looking for Casual Progression Raiding Guild

Hi, no crazy mythic achievements to flaunt or anything like that. I raided in TBC, WotLK and a bit in Cata. Competed in some Classic raid races, was in second guild to clear MC on Incendius. As for modern WoW raiding, I have really stayed out of the scene since Cata but would like to get back into it in SL.

Looking for a guild with an active community for groups, raiding, and even some PvP. Primarily interested in being part of weekly raids. Not looking to lose sleep over wiping again and again but would like to strive for progression and staying ahead of the curve on content.

Would be interested in Mythics but no interest in world first mentality. Low guild drama and a good attitude is way more important to me than a competitive flame fest.

Best times would be weekdays after 7:00 PM EST, but I am fairly flexible.

I would be most interested in playing M DPS or Healer. No real preference on which.

Hey Notapirate (though we do accept pirates too) -

Sounds like you might be a good fit for our crew of folks (pirate pun intended…). I’ll drop our blurb below, but feel free to ping me if you’d like to chat some more later. :slight_smile:

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company ! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’re recruiting for healers (but of course will take other applications as well)! As people have discovered love for other characters, we’ve found ourselves in a bit of a shortage, so you’d be welcome to the team! Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time. We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling or shaming - just having a good time and killing bosses.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hey there Notapirate, if Alliance is an option for you, I encourage you to check out our Heroic team. Let me know if you have any questions!

Who we are:

Disorientated is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. We currently have 2 raid teams: our Mythic raid team which is currently 6/12 Mythic, and our Heroic raid team which is new, but led by 12/12 Heroic raiders and is recruiting for Shadowlands.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun in a smaller, family oriented guild our members can call home. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid team:

Heroic Team:

The current raid days and time are Tuesday and Friday from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are currently recruiting for healers and dps for this team. Team size will end up being around 15-20 to allow for flex when people are out. This is a new team to the guild run by a core of AOTC raiders. We are focused on hitting Shadowlands and Castle Nathria with a dedicated group but want to continue playing current content, so we are running with pugs as needed while we fill out the team. We want to invest in the long term success of the team and know that sometimes good players need to be shown the ropes before becoming truly exceptional, so don’t let inexperience discourage you.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Hi there. Welcome back to the raid scene! I think SL is going to be awesome so good time to get back!

Dropping some guild info here, and hoping we match and you reach out!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hi Notapirate,
I think our guild will check off all the boxes on your list, except possibly one. Our main focus is AOTC raiding, with no plans to pursue mythic progression at this time. If that’s not a deal-breaker, I’ll leave a bit more information for you to read below.

Sacred Fire is Horde on Bleeding Hollow and was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We’re currently looking for a few more DPS to add to our Shadowlands roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thurs, 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12 AOTC
Heroic EP: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC

If Heroic Raiding, Mythic+, possibly some PVP in a fun, relaxed environment is what you’re looking for, we encourage you to get in touch with us. :slight_smile:
B-net: Our GM Hoob#11345 or myself Tiffin#11683
TY for your time!

Howdy. I’d love to talk with you more about joining Villain. We are a multi-game community with a majority of our members all playing WoW. The bulk of our group has been playing together for 2+ years and look forward to welcoming new members in Shadowlands.

Our proposed raid schedule for Slands is Tues/Wed 9:00 pm - 12:00 am server. We are more of a semi-casual guild if I had to put a label on us. That means we don’t plan on raiding mythic, but we do want to get AOTC at a fairly decent rate.

Feel free to hit me up on BNet or Discord if you wish to talk some more!

BNet - DrDunn#1532
Discord - DrDunn#6804

Hi Notapirate! I’m the GM of Cupcake Squad (alliance) on Proudmoore. We might be a good fit, if you’re willing to swap to Alliance :slight_smile: Most of us have raided since BC/Vanilla, and now we’re at the point where we love progression, but stick to a less demanding raid schedule. Our guild is more of a family than anything else, and we’re always willing to lend a hand.

Our plan for Shadowlands is to get AoTC early each tier and then progress into Mythic raiding, aiming for CE at a more leisurely pace while still remaining progressive. We also do guild achievement runs each tier, and regular M+'s.

Our progression raids are Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM, and we have fun runs/alt raids on Sundays from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM

If you have any questions, or would like to get to know us better, please feel free to message my real id: Trini#1551

Good luck in your guild search!

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a good healer to round out our core raid team. We’re also active in mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Our guild Jungle Juice is a 4/12 Mythic Progression guild. We have a lot of active pushing keys and happy to help out. All of us are friendly adults. We are on Bleeding Hollow feel free to hit us up if you want to come hang out and get to know us.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 730-1030pm EST
Thursday, 730-1030pm EST

Btag: Jacby#1536, or buttercup #1858
Discord: Jacby#2539, or Papermage#6867