Returning Tank LF raiding guild in SL

Hi, like the topic says I returned at the tail end of BFA to get back into the swing after a 9 month hiatus. I’ve been playing since Vanilla and have been tanking since WotLK. I main Vengeance but am able to play any tank class. I’m looking for something already established and with a laid back atmosphere and a progression mindset. I prefer horde but will swap for the right fit. As of right now the only logs I have are from EP. Please leave info below and I will get back to you. Thank you!

Hey! If you’re looking into playing Alliance at all let me know.

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] [3/12M-NYA]

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Krovek#1211 or Discord: Krovek#8612

Hope to hear from you soon!

The Details, Tichondrius [H] 5/12M
Friday/Saturday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Recruiting 1 tank preferably a brew monk

Active community of 3+ years, Looking for like minded players to push mythic content in shadowlands. Adult guild 18-40yrs, We all have lives, jobs, school kids etc. So we are also very understanding.

Any questions, btag: Tyrue#1545 Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a solid tank for our core raid team. We’re also active in mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Ravage!

Feel free to message me. retrowave#11236

Here’s my copypasta - see if it works for you. Hit me up in discord if you’d like to chat!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no mythic!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF