Vet player looking for (H) AotC 1-2 night weeknight guild

Hey all,

I am searching for a perfect fit guild to progress with in Shadowlands!

About me, I am a long time player (since TBC) who has not partaken in organized raiding in a long time. I’m really looking to change that in Shadowlands. I closely follow the meta and do a lot of research into my given class/spec. Not seriously raiding in quite some time, I unfortunately do not have any “logs” available to share. However I can promise you that I’m a quick learner, and I’m pretty good at not standing in fire… :slight_smile: I will definitely do my due-diligence in learning fights, coming to raid prepared, etc. I’d be happy to run a M+ or whatever you might need to prove that.

In my personal life I am 25 with a full time day job, puppy, and a tiny sliver of a social life on the weekends! Also I will just give fair warning and say that I am gay, so would appreciate not being around any bigots and ask that people would be respectful!

I am looking for a guild that is Horde, semi-hardcore, mostly people that just like to have fun but also do basic research into their role/raid. Ideally I’d like to focus on AotC with some dabbling in Mythic for funsies as applicable. Raid times that work best for me are weeknights from 7pm-12am EST. I am looking to play Sub Rogue, Aff Lock, or Spriest but also like healing and willing to fill roles. Women, married couples, normal and mature adults are a huge plus. Drunk raids and M+ are also awesome.

My Battletag is Guuurlplease#1419 if you’d like to chat! Thanks!

Hey Cytheea!

Well, looks like you might be looking to go Horde but…if you’re able to be swayed into sticking with us boring Alliance dorks, we’d be delighted to have you! I think we hit all the marks - especially since you come with a puppy. Puppy pictures required, please!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’re recruiting for healers (but of course will take other applications as well)! Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time. We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling or shaming - just having a good time and killing bosses.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

I think we’d be a good fit!

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis. Spire started by IRL friends as a raid group in Star Wars: The Old Republic, but rapidly grew to 2 active raid teams. We have a tight knit guild without having “cliques”. With Shadowlands approaching the guild is making the transition to WoW. Our leadership has members with experience reaching back to Vanilla and has raided almost every tier since.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST

• Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)

• Logs are not required at this time but are a bonus.

Needs

• Demon Hunter

• DPS Warrior

• Warlock

• Flex DPS/Tank

• All exceptional players considered

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320

Hey Cytheea! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Good evening!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

sent you a btag request.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some caster DPS and has a glaring opening at Spriest. We’re active in discord, we raid, and push keys. We also have women, married couples, and some mature adults who are looking to push aotc and possibly beyond. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326