[H] A52 470 Warlock LF a fresh start with a new guild!

My main going into SL will be my Warlock. I’m also planning on having a few Raid ready alts that I can swap to if needed. Top contenders are Ret Pally, BM Hunter, Frost Mage, Enh Shammy for dps. And still deciding what Tank I want to play as well. No good to you as a healer though hahaha. Currently I’m on Area-52 but possibly willing to xfer. Currently 5/12 M and have AOTC as well. I want to focus on Raiding and M+ key pushing. Looking for a semi hardcore raid team but who is also laid back and without the toxicity of constant yelling and screaming when wiping on progression. Preferably a 2 day a week guild with times around 8pm EST and 1am EST. I’m a knowledgable player who will read up and watch boss fights and keep up to date on class changes and how to play the spec I choose to play. If you’d like to talk, I’d be more than willing to chat with you anytime. You can get ahold of me on my Bnet or my Discord. Hope to talk to a few of you and maybe find my new home!!!

Bnet- Akumaryuujin#1136
Disc- Akumaryuujin#1661

Alright i’m going to be frank, your name and guild name are magical to me as a w33b.

That being said, hopefully you will enjoy looking at/possibly joining Arm of Hades! Copy and paste below, but i’ll also hit you up on discord.

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)

Hey Akumaryuujin! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there, we’re on Area 52 as well and are currently recruiting all classes for Shadowlands. Our raid days are Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST. We are 5/12m, and are an adult-only (21+) guild. I’ll leave a link to our info below, and if you’d like to chat further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some dps for our core raids. We’re also active in Mythic+ and PvP. Check us out!

Azshul/Doubtful
Bigkatbruh#1326

bump, keep the interests coming please!!!